Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
No, I got it and began using supplies, but before this there is no warning, it just suddenly jumps over the limit. There's no dialogue, no UI tooltip, etc. Just a hidden counter somewhere counting up a number. What I'm saying is that there should be some kind of tip to the player so they don't end up fucking themselves over too easily.

For example (Just off the top of my head):
MC: "If I keep using stuff from the lab, people will get more and more suspicious each time. I should look into finding supplies elsewhere, maybe go out in the evening."

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Crawdaddy You're right. It's mentioned in the beginning, but there could easily be a warning under certain circumstances. For instance, if you go above the limit :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
No, I got it and began using supplies, but before this there is no warning, it just suddenly jumps over the limit. There's no dialogue, no UI tooltip, etc. Just a hidden counter somewhere counting up a number. What I'm saying is that there should be some kind of tip to the player so they don't end up fucking themselves over too easily.

For example (Just off the top of my head):
MC: "If I keep using stuff from the lab, people will get more and more suspicious each time. I should look into finding supplies elsewhere, maybe go out in the evening."
yep thats true, there is a hidden counter, the more serums you produce without supplies, the higher the amount of suspicion you get.

This counter gets reduced weekly tho (each time you visit Vera to give her serums and if you gave her serums to begin with, part of her help to you), but indeed there is not such thing as a warning, I may have to add that just so people know

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
how to increase voyeurism? for all of them
after you research the training with margaret, just visit them and you will have this option available.

Right now Celia, Katy and Dimitria have the choice to be trained

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Looks like the profile of the woman from the university.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Maybe it's someone you haven't met yet. It's a big game, she may not have shown up to this point.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So is the "ideal" transformation the only one currently available or am I missing how to unlock others?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
from what I remember Vera stated something about a promising student when she issued the next quest in the main story.
so might be her

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
yep thats true, there is a hidden counter, the more serums you produce without supplies, the higher the amount of suspicion you get.

This counter gets reduced weekly tho (each time you visit Vera to give her serums and if you gave her serums to begin with, part of her help to you), but indeed there is not such thing as a warning, I may have to add that just so people know
So what if there is a hidden counter. I figured there was something of the sort to begin with. And i personally think you should leave it as is. I mean if people cant figure out something as simple as hey dont make to much serum or i will get to much suspicion then they deserve to get caught. i counter this by not making serum for a day or two. I still end up having plenty to corrupt the Mom, sister, the boss and the pot girl (her name makes me think of this and i lol) and still have only been caught the first time. that was all it took and even then i did it on purpose to check out how to counter it in the next play through. Trial and error was simple for me to figure it out. There is all ways that one or two cry babies that say 'this is too hard it should be dumbed down by a warning or something' to them i say grow a pair.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well there are several warnings in place aready starteing with the first few days aka the tutorial and each time you choose to make a potion.
But I still was surprised the first time I played, that suspicion skyrockets from just makeing 5 Potions after several attempts.
But once you realise thats happening it's just planning, also Suspicion thrashhold raises with corruption of characters....so focus to raise corruption of Landlady and roommate and than switch to boss (trashhold was around 90 afterwards)... I corrupted the 3 starteing characters to 80 after 18 days... the next day Vera came to investigate the lab... it only took one more batch potions to corrupt the girl from the workshop and get the training done (the last 2 batches were produced with bought supplies) afterwards the creed training allowed for enough money to keep buying supplies.
First get your boss to allow bringing stuff + your roommate to stop spying on you, afterwards get a raise from the boss and make her cover the late duties... you can run around corrupting everyone with only raising suspicion slightly
Work in the morning and produce Serums at night, use weekends to make larger progress with the characters at home

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I like how the story progresses in this game. Specifically, I like how the main mechanic of the game (suspicion) plays into the worldbuilding (surviving in a totalitarian dictatorship) and how the main plot device (mind control, essentially) plays into it as well (governmental research).

As far as smut game writing goes, this is a lot better than the usual "I can suddenly use magic to make my mom horny" we get form these sorts of games. Kudos.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes