painuchiha97

Dec 15, 2017
Just to point out this is not a correct salute.
View attachment 119782 I spent 7 years in the Air Force and it really isn't a big deal but you might want to know that a proper salute is performed with the right hand and not the left. For most countries the position of the hand is correct just the wrong hand. I don't know why but from what I've seen all countries use the right hand for saluting. Again just for future reference.
calm down Howard.

youtube reference: /watch?v=zxR86QptZTs

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As much as you want. You control how far you corrupt people.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Honestly, this game feels like Lab Rats clone
I'm combining what you're thrashing, but I do enjoy this better than Lab Rats. The art is better and the background story is more interesting in my opinion. It does have some of the negative aspects of Lab Rats too. You end up staring at empty backgrounds a lot. I let it slide because of developer of one, and adding sprites or content to backgrounds can become asset intensive.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Do you have a minimum number before you will play a game?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm not arguing the question, just the quantity.

The flip side to that is, when it's "young" like this, it's just as easy to download it and give it a whirl.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Thanks but do u know how many sexual scenes there are so far in this game?
You can have sex with: Your landlady, your roommate, your supervisor, the woman that runs the factory, and the sister of the woman pulling your strings at the moment. There are also the kissing, groping, handjob, blowjob progression that occurs in games like this. Also, there are some other scenes that happen randomly depending on the corruption of the women around you.
*NOTE The terms 'landlady' and 'roommate' change with a bit of computer 'magic' found on this thread.

Reactions: sarumaru

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, but how many scenes?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
lol. it's not how big it is but how well it works. Since all of the sex scenes are repeatable it's hard to quantify them. If you mean non-repeatable scenes then not many but if you mean repeatable then there are a lot. lol If you prefer story over sex scenes then most of them can be ignored. If you like a lot of sex then you can repeat them to your hearts desire.

azedsq

Jun 7, 2018
dudes wtf am i missing, its been 15 in game days that i get the police women who control me, i cant go lab and i cant go aniwhere, how to fkin start the game ? xD

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
dudes wtf am i missing, its been 15 in game days that i get the police women who control me, i cant go lab and i cant go aniwhere, how to fkin start the game ? XD
Not sure which lab you mean but once you meet Vera (police lady) you need to go to work everyday so you have the 5 serum she wants every week and at the same time corrupt as many of the females as you can until they are at 100 corruption. Oh yeah you also want to keep your suspicion below 30 or you start getting visits from the Gestapo. So work on corrupting your mother, sister and supervisor while doing research and making serum and keeping your suspicion down. Simple, that's all there is too it. lol
Edit:Oops forgot about making sure you also earn enough money to do all of the above.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This preview focus on Dimitria, for those who like her!
How/why could anyone make this statement?! Dimitria is one of the, if not the, hottest girls in this game. There's just something about her that is so captivating- I can't quite put my finger in, er "on" what it is, maybe it's her look, her attitude, her body, that 1950's hairstyle, or maybe a combination of all of them. She is awesome! :)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
dudes wtf am i missing, its been 15 in game days that i get the police women who control me, i cant go lab and i cant go aniwhere, how to fkin start the game ? XD
lol thats true? haha well its random it shouldnt happen that often ahahaha shit, well if you arrive to the lab you need to do research until you can produce the serum

Reactions: Safetydummy

kamiyama29

Apr 28, 2018
thank you for the game
would it be possible to have the incest patch without archive because I can not open the archive even with winrar

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
thank you for the game
would it be possible to have the incest patch without archive because I can not open the archive even with winrar
uhmm update your winrar, sometimes that fix it specially if you have a very old version of it

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes