sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
is there anyway to fully unlock the gallery because I was reopening my previous save from the 0.7.0 update so it would be completed for the new update to come and it was on the last scene i needed to unlock and i see that all the scenes for the 0.7.0 update got wiped. Idk if this is has anything to do with my pc crashing as i was in the middle of the scene or not but wtf i have to reopen every event that i saved to reexperience it. Not blaming anyone just want to know if it is even possible

Reactions: Chanakkk

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Public Version out!

For those asking when I release the Public version, is 10~15 days after the Patron Release.
But I will always try to upload it on Weekends, so this update was uploaded 12 days after the original release, but the next could be 10 or 15 days for example.

I hope you guys enjoy the new update! :giggle:

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
Uhm Ferrumx sorry to bother but in the himawari patch for this version can you fix it plz for some reason my computer keeps detecting a trojan file in the directory of the patch that makes it delete it. I for one am a huge fan of this game so I don't want to miss out on any of the details. sorry to bother mate

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes