3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That universe seems to be well done and developed by the dev, good job. But well i would prefer the execution by snoo snoo than to live there !!!:ROFLMAO:
Oh god why didn't they invent the atomic bomb and blew themselves up. 100 years of sexless life then being forced to sex by law, that's a real nightmare. I don't know if i should go on with it, the intro was funny tho and well done but i fear for what's going to follow! :poop: or :love:

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Great game even if I don't like the ntr either, since these are little stories with different protagonists that doesn't bother me :). Just maybe a little less shoes for the girls? :p Keep it up Nemiegs, and don't give up on him

Reactions: Kroelle Cook

Lom48

Feb 3, 2023
Huh? It contains issue 1-4...
"Each episode is a standalone story, so no need to wait. Usually released between 'Special Request' updates."

Opening the downloads only one episode in each. Ep. 1 & Ep 3 downloads were in forum. No Episode 2. Not like most other games where each release includes previous episodes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"Each episode is a standalone story, so no need to wait. Usually released between 'Special Request' updates."

Opening the downloads only one episode in each. Ep. 1 & Ep 3 downloads were in forum. No Episode 2. Not like most other games where each release includes previous episodes.
Again, it contains them all, just starting the game will confirm it.

It's standalone as in each story in the game is it's own "issue".

1690938033493.png

1690938098843.png

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018

Perhaps you could share a screenshot of your 'Start' screen like SonsOLiberty just did?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. before i download this game i want ask pls .. what is the protagonist in this game .. is it male or female MC ??

because there's no protagonist Tag in the thread

thanks

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
hello guys .. before i download this game i want ask pls .. what is the protagonist in this game .. is it male or female MC ??

because there's no protagonist Tag in the thread

thanks
It varies. Each update is a separate short story with different people, but all set in the same world.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Nemiegs I really like your style, althrough the stories are short. Looking forward to the school story. Hopefully we will see classmates having sex and hopefully the girls are still virgins when they get their first load in their womb.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes