3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
six_088.jpg

Weekly update from Nemiegs

Greetings, noble knights!

This week has proven to be a formidable adversary to my grand plans. As I savoured the sweet anticipation of completing all the images for the upcoming TFA update, disaster struck. A sudden intrusion of the notorious Blue Screen of Death wreaked havoc, but here's the kicker—it only reared its ugly head during the image-rendering process in DAZ. A head-scratcher, indeed!

In my quest for a remedy, I meticulously restored the lone outdated driver. I conducted a thorough physical inspection of all computer components, which, to my relief, were in impeccable condition. It seems the culprit lies in the realm of software glitches. The prescribed solution: a clean install of Windows. A daunting task awaits, not merely because I must safeguard my precious Adobe postwork presets but also the trove of documents and applications from my day job.

However, amid this technological tempest, a glimmer of hope emerged. I discovered an alternative—rendering the images individually without relying on the batch-renderer. The catch? It demands my constant vigilance, eliminating the option of leaving the rendering process overnight. Alas, this revelation brings both a sigh of relief and a pang of disappointment, for it means the release of TFA Issue 6 will be slightly delayed. I share in your chagrin, dear knights.

Fear not, for a solution shall be sought once TFA 6 graces your screens. In the interim, I bid you a weekend of merriment and repose. Onward, with hope for swift resolutions!

Regards,

Nemiegs

RedTree

Dec 26, 2022
Since issue 6 officially released on Jan. 30th, how long does it usually take for him to release to the open public?
A week or two?

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
The lighting and the clarity of the images are what have me wanting to download this game ---> intro_57.png one_139.png
Some games are so dark that I can hardly see what the image is. And don't say that's because it is supposed to be night time, or a dark room, cuz I want to see what I am looking at.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The lighting and the clarity of the images are what have me wanting to download this game ---> View attachment 3335132 View attachment 3335137
Some games are so dark that I can hardly see what the image is. And don't say that's because it is supposed to be night time, or a dark room, cuz I want to see what I am looking at.
you're in the minority :ROFLMAO:

For me the masses of games with overuse of ghostlights everywhere make things look washed-out and lifeless. (im NOT saying that about this game, this looks good visually and has its own style).

• Sad
Reactions: El Buho and Nemiegs

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
View attachment 3279898

Weekly update from Nemiegs

Greetings, noble knights!

This week has proven to be a formidable adversary to my grand plans. As I savoured the sweet anticipation of completing all the images for the upcoming TFA update, disaster struck. A sudden intrusion of the notorious Blue Screen of Death wreaked havoc, but here's the kicker—it only reared its ugly head during the image-rendering process in DAZ. A head-scratcher, indeed!

In my quest for a remedy, I meticulously restored the lone outdated driver. I conducted a thorough physical inspection of all computer components, which, to my relief, were in impeccable condition. It seems the culprit lies in the realm of software glitches. The prescribed solution: a clean install of Windows. A daunting task awaits, not merely because I must safeguard my precious Adobe postwork presets but also the trove of documents and applications from my day job.

However, amid this technological tempest, a glimmer of hope emerged. I discovered an alternative—rendering the images individually without relying on the batch-renderer. The catch? It demands my constant vigilance, eliminating the option of leaving the rendering process overnight. Alas, this revelation brings both a sigh of relief and a pang of disappointment, for it means the release of TFA Issue 6 will be slightly delayed. I share in your chagrin, dear knights.

Fear not, for a solution shall be sought once TFA 6 graces your screens. In the interim, I bid you a weekend of merriment and repose. Onward, with hope for swift resolutions!

Regards,

Nemiegs

This is funny, it's almost like the dev is making a dig on Stoper when he talks about cleaning his computer and organizing his 3d assets so the update will be delayed 4 more months!!!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesFromAfar-Issue6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hmmmm the feminazis will come for you. If you are into rape, not seduction, this one is for you. Went through all the scenarios, a couple of good parts. Its like soda, some like em, I don't drink them, but if you have a Jack Daniels, I may have one with a Coca-Cola classic, no corn syrup thanks. When I lived in San Diego, I could get them at the local stores near the border when they were selling the new coke to the fools. I have a cup, it says everyone is entitled to my opinion. Just kidding, that's all folks.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes