• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they are going to steal their virgin queen so stealing ship too would mean that they will be killed in sight. stealing from seller is possible but again they'd have to avoid big planets afterwards.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
well they are going to steal their virgin queen so stealing ship too would mean that they will be killed in sight
We would steal the ship, the queen and money in one move.:LOL: And if we have made good use of our connections with the warrior cast and perhaps even the religious cast - now, I want a White Star, because that all to sound like they are some kind of Mibari... - then nobody would stand between us, the princess, the ship and the money.:love:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You know, considering how Eva is now unlocked as a LI in the game with the recent update, I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before she boards the Iron Bastard and escapes the planet of Acarhyn.

When that happens, following is only my theory, but I'd find it pretty interesting if Eva somehow manages to access MC's simulation and enters the simul-world.
She meets simul-Eva, and is surprised/shocked and gets in a convo with her. She also meets simul-Lilly (whether it's the furious psychotic version of Lilly or not, I guess could depend on circumstances).
And later she talks to MC about it (who is also surprised with how Eva got access to the simulation).

Don't know what Perveteer's plan is for the simulation content now (since real Eva is now found), but I guess in my head above theory could be a nice bridge linking the 2 content (simul-Eva and real Eva) together in some ways.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the sim world wiped just before crashing the ship? If I do remember correctly, all the choices in the last sim world session lead to an intentional wipe or a rather catastrophic failure with the sim characters? Not that I'm too sure about it now.

The Kessel run in under 12 parsecs........nuff said.......
Oh god, that's the stuff memes are made of :ROFLMAO: :HideThePain:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the sim world wiped just before crashing the ship? If I do remember correctly, all the choices in the last sim world session lead to an intentional wipe or a rather catastrophic failure with the sim characters? Not that I'm too sure about it now.
Hmmmm....
Just checked and following is what is said (after the psychotic Lilly incident lol)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer just a question.
The MC and his crew's ship The Iron Bastard, will it get an upgrade sometime in the future?

Just asking cause if I'm remembering correctly (though I could be wrong about this), IB has pretty good to great defensive capabilities with its armor and the shield tech yet seems to be currently lacking in much offensive capabilities.
Wondering whether there will come a time where the ship gets equipped with some good offensive weapons and afterwards with improved firepower it could stand its ground in a firefight with the 1 vs 1 ships battle instead of running away.
The repairs at the Acarhyn shipyard on Erigone are meant to introduce a few changes to the ship (which I haven't gotten around to), but only on the inside. The MC's sleeping quarters are tiny for example and wouldn't fit a harem (can't have that).
Changing the exterior of the ship isn't likely to happen, because I can't model and the ship is still meant to be a glorified cargo hauler. That top-mounted canon is not te be underestimated though!

Oh please, every ship should have a wookie on board, in fact Perv I know you're a little weary about using SW related models but something big, scary and hairy should really join Camran's crew!
You might be surprised when one of the girls reveals that seventies beaver between her legs hiding in her pants...

There's one path where the simulation is still running, at least that's what's implied by the screenshots posted by JJJ84.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There's one path where the simulation is still running, at least that's what's implied by the screenshots posted by @JJJ84.
Wait.. I need to ask. I had the "catastrophic" path after altering the values a little. I was hoping that would have effect with the actual girls, not the simulation.

Did I misunderstood the situation? Please let me know if this is spoilers, in which case I will simply wait.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
With the talk of a "White Star" ship, I was confused for a moment which game this was. Callisto does have the promise of a "White Star" like ship in the future.

Now I'm wondering where when this JJJ84 screenshot was posted....

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Wait.. I need to ask. I had the "catastrophic" path after altering the values a little. I was hoping that would have effect with the actual girls, not the simulation.

Did I misunderstood the situation? Please let me know if this is spoilers, in which case I will simply wait.
It'd be really dumb if the choices you made in the sim actually affected the girls IRL (unless if they found out about it) which is exactly why I chose to wipe it. Actually the whole sim thing kinda seemed stupid to me TBH unless it was supposed to serve as some filler while we were waiting to meet up with Eva again (eventually) or maybe to provide us with some additional background on the sisters perhaps, who knows. Or maybe the sim thing is some kind of kink or fetish I'm not aware of... I mean anything is possible with Perverteer, right? :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinBladewing

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It'd be really dumb if the choices you made in the sim actually affected the girls IRL (unless if they found out about it) which is exactly why I chose wipe it. Actually the whole sim thing kinda seemed stupid to me TBH unless it was supposed to serve as some filler while we were waiting to meet up with Eva again (eventually) or maybe to provide us with some additional background on the sisters perhaps, who knows. Or maybe the sim thing is some kind of kink or fetish I'm not aware of... I mean with Perverteer anything is possible, right? :LOL:
It would be stupid if you take a too direct approach. Like "I made you love me in the game so you better love in reality".

But it was commented by MC that using the MC the way he has is not "taken lightly". Imagine you find a VI that one of your family members and suddenly in that VI they are all about fucking you. How would she react? Seriously, which of the following is more plausible:

Option 1:
You: Hey sis... so I see you find my game. Very realistic graphics, isn't it?
Your sister: Oh yes, enjoy. By the way if VI me is anything like, she likes creampies... talk to you later, champ.

Option 2:
Your sister: You disgusting pervert, you were fucking me in your game? get help!* Oh my goddess, did you use this to practice to see how I would react to? You manipulative bastard, you are trying to fuck me!

See what I mean? So what I mean by actual consequences is the real ones figuring out not just that MC was using that with their family members alive, but using it in a very... interesting way.

*DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to kink shame here.. i mean.. anyone that plays this game could be kink shaming incest? anything, I would say if you pick a person at random here they love incest. But, just in case, if you feel I was kink shaming you when you read this, I am sorry, I never meant that.:)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Changing the exterior of the ship isn't likely to happen, because I can't model and the ship is still meant to be a glorified cargo hauler. That top-mounted canon is not te be underestimated though!
So the weapon got some firepower upgrade? :unsure:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hmmmm....
Just checked and following is what is said (after the psychotic Lilly incident lol)
Yes, the "craziness" is what I called a "catastrophic failure" :). Not a system wipe, but a disaster with the sim characters.

Perverteer ,
Big thanks again for your awesome game!

I hope you don't mind me using this opportunity to ask you about a possible logical error that I found in episode008.rpy

While playing that episode a while back I was wondering why I didn't get the scene with Jade in the baths, even though she invited the MC earlier in the game. I thought back then that the scene might involve either Raene or Ziv and it was inaccessible because I have blocked their paths in the game.
But then when I was playing episode 9, I checked it out to be sure and found that there was neither of them around in the baths in that scene. So I searched through the decompiled code and found that the second "Visit Jade" menu item that triggers the baths scene ep008_j_baths gets blocked if the scene ep008_raene_talk hasn't been triggered. However, ep008_raene_talk won't ever be triggered in case you have blocked Raene path.

I'm pretty sure that this was not your intention? But please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Now, in case I am right about this and it is a logical bug, then I'm not sure how your original code there looks like, but the decompiled one, starting from the first Jade scene menu item in the ep008_citadel_conversations menu looks like this:

The last menu item with the Jade baths scene is visible only if you haven't seen Jade's nor Raene's baths scenes, but you have talked to both of them. However, you won't be able to talk to Raene if ep006_raene_accept is False.

Since just talking to Raene shouldn't be much of a problem to anyone (hopefully), you seem to have 2 possible options for a fix:
You can either enable the menu item for talking to Raene (any player is still free to not to invite Raene to the baths, which will block Raene baths scene for them):

OR you can enable Jade's baths scene menu item with a logical expression that will trigger when either ep008_raene_talk is True or ep006_raene_accept is False
(since boolean OR has lower priority than AND, you need brackets there)

Both versions are working fine and not blocking Jade's baths scene any more.

Reactions: LightmanP

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
It would be stupid if you take a too direct approach. Like "I made you love me in the game so you better love in reality".

But it was commented by MC that using the MC the way he has is not "taken lightly". Imagine you find a VI that one of your family members and suddenly in that VI they are all about fucking you. How would she react? Seriously, which of the following is more plausible:

Option 1:
Your sister: Oh yes, enjoy. By the way if VI me is anything like, she likes creampies... talk to you later, champ.

Option 2:
Your sister: You disgusting pervert, you were fucking me in your game? get help!* Oh my goddess, did you use this to practice to see what I would react to? You manipulative bastard, you are trying to fuck me!

See what I mean? So what I mean by actual consequences is the real ones figuring out not just that MC was using that with their family members alive, but using it in a very... interesting way.

*DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to kink shame here.. i mean.. anyone that plays this game could be kink shaming incest? anything, I would say if you pick a person at random here they love incest. But, just in case, if you feel I was kink shaming you when you read this, I am sorry, I never meant that.:)
Completely understand you don't worry. I don't mind IC (I intentionally play the patched version afterall!) :LOL:
What I meant by the last bit is that maybe "virtual reality / simulation" is a kink to some people. I didn't mean anything concerning blood relation.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Completely understand you don't worry. I don't mind IC (I intentionally play the patched version afterall!) :LOL:
What I meant by the last bit is that maybe "virtual reality / simulation" is a kink to some people. I didn't mean anything concerning blood relation.
haha yeah I got it. What I meant is that you could have those choices matter simply because of what they represent... making those choices in game could have repercussions in real life for many different ways.

That was my wish.

Reactions: L0MBR0

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The main motivation I saw was, "I missed you and was sick to death something had happened to you. I tried to find comfort by talking to a virtual you, to make me not feel the fear that I'd never see you again."

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So the weapon got some firepower upgrade? :unsure:
Not really, the upgrade is mostly about installing the giant harem bed. Seriously though, I'm still thinking of a way to upgrade the Bastard's interior without it looking like a completely different ship. The cramped confines are making it a little hard, I'm sure I'll manage once I find the time to actually do the interior decorating in DAZ.

Yes, the "craziness" is what I called a "catastrophic failure" :). Not a system wipe, but a disaster with the sim characters.

Perverteer ,
Big thanks again for your awesome game!

I hope you don't mind me using this opportunity to ask you about a possible logical error that I found in episode008.rpy

While playing that episode a while back I was wondering why I didn't get the scene with Jade in the baths, even though she invited the MC earlier in the game. I thought back then that the scene might involve either Raene or Ziv and it was inaccessible because I have blocked their paths in the game.
But then when I was playing episode 9, I checked it out to be sure and found that there was neither of them around in the baths in that scene. So I searched through the decompiled code and found that the second "Visit Jade" menu item that triggers the baths scene ep008_j_baths gets blocked if the scene ep008_raene_talk hasn't been triggered. However, ep008_raene_talk won't ever be triggered in case you have blocked Raene path.

I'm pretty sure that this was not your intention? But please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Now, in case I am right about this and it is a logical bug, then I'm not sure how your original code there looks like, but the decompiled one, starting from the first Jade scene menu item in the ep008_citadel_conversations menu looks like this:

The last menu item with the Jade baths scene is visible only if you haven't seen Jade's nor Raene's baths scenes, but you have talked to both of them. However, you won't be able to talk to Raene if ep006_raene_accept is False.

Since just talking to Raene shouldn't be much of a problem to anyone (hopefully), you seem to have 2 possible options for a fix:
You can either enable the menu item for talking to Raene (any player is still free to not to invite Raene to the baths, which will block Raene baths scene for them):

OR you can enable Jade's baths scene menu item with a logical expression that will trigger when either ep008_raene_talk is True or ep006_raene_accept is False
(since boolean OR has lower priority than AND, you need brackets there)

Both versions are working fine and not blocking Jade's baths scene any more.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

The inaccessible Jade scene is indeed a bug, I've used the second conditional to fix the issue. Thanks for hunting it down so thoroughly!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The cramped confines are making it a little hard, I'm sure I'll manage once I find the time to actually do the interior decorating in DAZ.
Well... maybe its time we get a new one? I am sure the Queen would be able to accomodate a new one. And those quarters do need a MASSIVE revamp.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well... maybe its time we get a new one? I am sure the Queen would be able to accomodate a new one. And those quarters do need a MASSIVE revamp.
if you had read dev's earlier posts you had known that isn't option atm.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Good idea a bigger bed because I’m not leaving this planet without Eva and Rahia, so there better be enough space for them and the others! :)

Reactions: Grubb

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
There has to be some way to knock out (or alter) a bulkhead, so a bigger bed can be fitted in, without affecting the ships integrity.

"Toon logic applies when toon physics is seen"
;):sneaky::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes