Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
yepp, that system should get the job done alright :)
Newb question here. Is all of that stuff really necessary for creating static renders? Doesn't he outsource animations? I haven't looked for specific numbers, but this game doesn't seem to have an excessive number of renders either. :unsure:

I'm certainly glad he has (and he deserves) these upgrades, but how mission critical is an RTX 3090 for this type of Ren'py game?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Newb question here. Is all of that stuff really necessary for creating static renders? Doesn't he outsource animations? I haven't looked for specific numbers, but this game doesn't seem to have an excessive number of renders either. :unsure:

I'm certainly glad he has (and he deserves) these upgrades, but how mission critical is an RTX 3090 for this type of Ren'py game?
As I understand it, rendering high resolution images for these VN's takes quiet a bit of gpu power

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Render scenes quicker with the same amount of detail or create higher quality scenes that might take as long as on the older cards but also with more characters.

Last edited:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

It's not necessary but now he can create more stuff and/or render faster, which will decrease the update time. Now it's up to him how he will change his workflow

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :- Tales From The Unending Void (V0.9 Extrascenes edition)+IC patched

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Does this include the multi-mod and is it possible to do a version with that added too?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

As others have mentioned, it will speed up rendering, because of the increased amount of CUDA cores.

I do outsource the animations, but I still have to render them, unfortunately. With this new workstation I can put the old one to work as an animation render machine. Currently I can't work on other renders when the workstation is churning out the animations, which involves a fair bit of planning.

It's not necessary but now he can create more stuff and/or render faster, which will decrease the update time. Now it's up to him how he will change his workflow
The bottleneck isn't rendering the images, though it takes a bit of planning to get everything done in the two months I normally allot myself for an update. I wouldn't expect an increase in renders or update size with the dual 3090 setup, as I simply cannot produce scenes faster than that. Higher image fidelity would be one of the upsides though.

I'm getting errors on the Mistress scene as it keeps on giving me the error code.
View attachment 1277876 View attachment 1277877 View attachment 1277878
The build you're running is missing images from the extra scenes edition. This error doesn't crop up in the official Android edition of the game, as far as I know.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So, Perverteer, there is any chance we see another cameo of that girl "Candy(I think)" back in the game soon? I known that she is just a secondary character, roling as a regular prostitute, but I really like her bad girl visual with tattoos and pink hair. That scene of her fucking Glixken is really kinky. Any chance we see Camran meeting her in the future or maybe another "extra" content with her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Yup, that was Candy. Considering she's a prostitute back on Vulpes Velox I don't think there's much change of the MC running into her again. That said, there might be some tattooed bad girls with multicolored hair in future episodes.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yup, that was Candy. Considering she's a prostitute back on Vulpes Velox I don't think there's much change of the MC running into her again. That said, there might be some tattooed bad girls with multicolored hair in future episodes.
Its really nice to known it! Well, I was just fantasying about that, don't mind me.:) I was just thinking that maybe she could possible traveled with Glixken or something like that. But I wasn't having too much hope, since I known that she is just not an important character on the game.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes