• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So? You don't have to donate, whereas mega will stop you when you reach the free limit.
I've stopped using Mega if another source is available. That way I can be reasonably certain to have enough available when I need it. So far, I've given a single coffee to Nopy. Not ready to go full patron.

ronnyronson

Apr 24, 2021
One of the most enjoyable games I played so far, question does starting a relationship with multiple women lead to a bad end? im conflicted on whether i should go the incest only route XD mostly because of Celine and Jade

Reactions: Perverteer

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
One of the most enjoyable games I played so far, question does starting a relationship with multiple women lead to a bad end? im conflicted on whether i should go the incest only route XD mostly because of Celine and Jade
It's a harem game so take a guess.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Before anyone starts spewing victimization rhethoric around, everyone is here to have fun,
gurls have fun with you, why would you deny their love and interesting kinks when they come 4 you?

In this game Mc is a bundle of joy, a clueless upper class high hopes gem of a boy ready to love.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Getting an error. It's during the conversation with Vess after the conversation with Ziv in Chapter 9
If I click ignore it looks like it skips the choice and chooses to reject Vess by the looks of it.

NOTE: Idk if it helps, but I have the patch and OscarSix's mod installed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Before anyone starts spewing victimization rhethoric around, everyone is here to have fun,
gurls have fun with you, why would you deny their love and interesting kinks when they come 4 you?

In this game Mc is a bundle of joy, a clueless upper class high hopes gem of a boy ready to love.
You mean an upper class boy ready to repopulate the galaxy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A full harem can be so boring, imo. No drama, no risk, all reward. Unless they all start gladiating for your attention. Then I might think twice before breaking up things before the end. Give us dem catfights Perv :eek: let the ho's prove their worth.
This game might not be as wholesome as a few key examples, but perhaps this one is too wholesome for your tastes. There are a number of other games where one is juggling chainsaws in order to maintain multiple relationships. That kind is definitely not for me, but perhaps it will give you the excitement you are looking for.

With your attitude regarding the crew, I wonder how you'll be able to fly the ship by yourself when they all leave.
I have enough drama in my life I don't really need it in adult games. For me the harem path is always the true path but we all have different tastes.
Exactly! Give me maximum loving!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes