Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
There was enough time between the last update and this one that I couldn't remember all the details about the characters. When I saw Ziv and chose the Accept option, I was looking forward to the scene until I saw I wasn't the only one packing. Thank goodness for the rewind capabilities RenPy provides...

All-in-all, a great update. Looking forward to more stuff with Lilly and exploring the Aunt a bit more. I did appreciate the snu-snu with the Amazonian women for sure, especially the one in the cave.

Last edited:

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
I'm enjoying update 0.9.... and the whole game!
Say: I have been trying for a while to unlock the scene "Lilly's Grind". Can someone provide a hint?
I've searched the forum and consulted the v0.9 walkthrough... no luck so far.
TIA!

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I assume one of the slots will be for Yve. I hope Rahia would get there too but I wouldn't count on it as it seems that Erylin/Rahia will be a player choice. I wouldn't mind Caese either, although I would give the priority to Rahia! ^^ Maybe some other characters that will either be returning (Hannah, Taera?) or some we haven't met yet. Maybe even Kvi, the Bloodhound. Or you know, the slots don't have to be filled, or there could be more than two more slots and we'll have to scroll down the relationship page :) let's just enjoy the ride!
Actually now that I think about it, Calista might be in the harem in the future. Milf material, related to another LI, we've already fantasized having sex with her and her character like in the fantasy is BDSM-compatible, which was a fetish we've seen in SL.
My guess is there will be more than two other spots left in the harem if there's still two whole acts and lots of characters left to introduce like those board members :love:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Frakly IMO there isn't much space left for much more main LI in the game, not because it wouldn't make sense or couldn't be integrated in the story, but because of time. Perv already can't give us updates with sceens for all the LI. It is sad because I would also love to see some of the side characters play a bigger role, but the signs are there. For an other main LI to make an apearence the game would realy need it story wise. Curently, personaly, I can't see any one joining the crew besside the girls already in the love panel and the two guys.

I hope to be proven wrong and that other characters can join the harem without impacting the time we have with the crew we already have. I mean Perv manage to seduce us every time with his models.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I couldn't see Rahia or Erylin join the list of LIs; I suspect if you side with one then the other will meet a bad fate. That being said, I would be on board with Caese optionally being recruited into the crew (and being made an LI). And she could be recruited by having a positive relationship with one or more of several existing crew members (Nadya, Thim, Thyia) to fulfill a role as a Acarhyn science advisor, given the presence of new Acarhyn spacefaring and medical technology on the Iron Bastard.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
With how the character screen lists it, I'm interested to see how this game treats pregnancy content with the LIs prior to the epilogue.
Same here. I mean Cam's been pretty much leaving bastards all over the galaxy, soon enough he'll have an army to face Sovereignty and the other Cult with massive numbers :ROFLMAO: including super Acarhyn soldiers

I kind of want the same about the pre-epilogue, with the storyline going all drama and Cam cutting ties with.. I was gonna say with "some" because my aim was to test how much role-playing its possible with leaving bastards on the crew itself and ending with just one LIs instead of a harem (but I doubt by the end of this I wont have a good old Alabama harem rocking, especially when their mom still being held on a loveless marriage), but I am pretty sure pregnancy comes by the epilogue and by then you're pretty much set on a path and can't break off with anyone.

I do hope eventually you can cut some ties, and Celine is bound to be the first one already... tho considering my Cam's done absolutely 0 with Jade (throught out the whole game), that was kind of weird.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Any idea in how many year this game will be complete
I'd say roughly two years but no one can give you a straight answer. We are almost at the end of the first act and there will be two more, although they will be a little smaller than the first act if my memory serves well. Don't let that stop you from playing the game, it is a thoroughly enjoyable ride with plenty of content already!

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
I'd say roughly two years but no one can give you a straight answer. We are almost at the end of the first act and there will be two more, although they will be a little smaller than the first act if my memory serves well. Don't let that stop you from playing the game, it is a thoroughly enjoyable ride with plenty of content already!
No basically im waiting it for it to be completed when the 1st act is completed ill play it i ve already played upto 6 versions will act 2 have separate file or will it be together with act 1

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
can anyone tell me if ther sex scene with lili ?or in next updated
Depends what you're looking for. There's been no proper intercourse yet but we did progress to a nice grinding/handjob scene in the current update. Which also means it's unlikely we'll go further in the next update however due to the need to rotate through the love interests.

GOGI21

May 11, 2021
Depends what you're looking for. There's been no proper intercourse yet but we did progress to a nice grinding/handjob scene in the current update. Which also means it's unlikely we'll go further in the next update however due to the need to rotate through the love interests.
unfor i did not able to find the grinding hanjob scene beside the kissing can you share save for that scenes? please

Reactions: Gumby

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ignore and report the troll people. Don't give them the attention they crave.

No basically im waiting it for it to be completed when the 1st act is completed ill play it i ve already played upto 6 versions will act 2 have separate file or will it be together with act 1
Correct me if i am wrong but i think this act is supposed to end soon when the acarhyn's storyline is resolved. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
act 2 will be it's own game and choices made on act1 will carry on 2 act2 via end of act1 save or answering questions on act2 about what mc did in act1.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Really liked Ep9 after a slight let-down due to ep8. Great scenes in the cave and intriguing build-up regarding the political situation. Interested to see who Cam fucks to solve the situation how we solve the situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who said she was one in the first place? :devilish::devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes