BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you really have all these Love Interests and not be crucified by the Ladies?
Can you select one and remain faithfull (for the most part)

Reactions: GmFn1869

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What is the purpose of all the loose girls??? Is Cam to rule all women? have a harem? or get his family back in one piece?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Can you really have all these Love Interests and not be crucified by the Ladies?
Yes
If you really want to, I guess ... probably makes the later updates a bit light on content when more and more events are based on the relationship.
What is the purpose of all the loose girls??? Is Cam to rule all women? have a harem? or get his family back in one piece?
Reunite the family in a harem, duh.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. yes and yes
2. yes

you will just miss most of game content and might have some hard time at later game.

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Depends what you're looking for. There's been no proper intercourse yet but we did progress to a nice grinding/handjob scene in the current update.
I'm really stumped how to get this scene.

I replayed from the start of Ep 9 a few times, and can't find any choices I missed or could have played differently to get the Lilly's Grind scene.

Then I consulted the Walkthrough (no help on this point), then even reloaded at back to start of Ep 7, and tried all "Lilly positive" choices. Still no luck.

Can anyone provide pointers to what I'm missing?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I'm really stumped how to get this scene.

I replayed from the start of Ep 9 a few times, and can't find any choices I missed or could have played differently to get the Lilly's Grind scene.

Then I consulted the Walkthrough (no help on this point), then even reloaded at back to start of Ep 7, and tried all "Lilly positive" choices. Still no luck.

Can anyone provide pointers to what I'm missing?
Mods wouldn't prevent you from seeing the scene. You need to kiss Lily in Episode 6 and give her space in Episode 7 to get the scene.

Reactions: Gumby

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
very much depending which version is posted here.
With that in mind, the Patreon version does have some continuity errors in it.
It will occasionally refer to Eva (the friend) as, and I quote, "sister" and Cam (the MC) as "brother".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With that in mind, the Patreon version does have some continuity errors in it.
It will occasionally refer to Eva (the friend) as, and I quote, "sister" and Cam (the MC) as "brother".
could be that dev forgot to fix those but those don't really matter.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes