Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You gotta respect the lore, gamer, that all gets explained further in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've always wanted to play this one. But then it started with the main character having sex, and I'm left wondering what else I should expect.
Not immediately. I like waiting for my tea to cool down rather than drink it while it's piping hot.
It wasn't that immediate and they are already together (somewhat). Maybe this game isn't for you then.
BANG! BANG! ... errr ... Game oN!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
that will be a while. maybe needs to wait endings.
You want preggers but don't want to put in the time to plant your seed?
Anything I say right now will just be mean and ornery... So, not going there.
But, that is a pretty lazy attitude...:oops:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
think cxx means that it will be like in SL, we won't see the effect of the LI's pregnancy until the end.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1st they need to finish mission and then figure where they move to live (not back in space station since they'd be thrown in cell and key thrown away).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All he said was that he was "waiting for pregnancy content to kick in".
Doesn't mean, or even imply, anything about "not putting in the work", or not "planting his seed".
Just means that's what he's waiting for.

A lot of people have been "planting their seed" since they were able to & are looking forward to seeing that lead to pregnancy.
Hardly deserving of being labelled "trolls".

Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Probably should've responded to the original post instead of you, my friend. But, Phat doesn't feed the trolls. I only talk to my friends. My comments were aimed at the troll who is too damned lazy to wait for his desired content. If you want preggos... gotta be willing to plant your seed! :devilish:
Lazy? You mean anxious? And I wasn't trolling. I've clicked every creampie choice there has been so far. Maybe I like impreg/preg content.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
All he said was that he was "waiting for pregnancy content to kick in".
Doesn't mean, or even imply, anything about "not putting in the work", or not "planting his seed".
Just means that's what he's waiting for.

A lot of people have been "planting their seed" since they were able to & are looking forward to seeing that lead to pregnancy.
Hardly deserving of being labelled "trolls".
And you are correct

Reactions: whichone

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well according with the walkthrough mode the game does count points with Thim during choices. It may simply be for a friendship/enmity gauge or something else. :p

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Will there be gay content? The situation is very suitable for it. I mean there are already girls with dick. The male characters are kind of pointless for me if not used. And maybe sharing the girls with them?
Being with trans girls in a fantasy RP situation is gay enough for me. As for sharing, I did take Kit to the orgy. I don't mind if gay content is introduced as long as MC has the choice to either reject or accept it. You will never hear me say that another man looks sexy.... just ain't happening!
Peace out, Phat :oops:(y)

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Being with trans girls in a fantasy RP situation is gay enough for me. As for sharing, I did take Kit to the orgy. I don't mind if gay content is introduced as long as MC has the choice to either reject or accept it. You will never hear me say that another man looks sexy.... just ain't happening!
Peace out, Phat :oops:(y)
I wouldn't have it any other way. All scenes are already avoidable. I just think it will be a missed opportunity if not gonna happen.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes