Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which personally I'm still not a fan of. I think it would have flown better if Aven was born first. Makes more sense as to why she wouldn't have been raised with the rest of them. Anyway in my head she's still the oldest
Aven just seems like the older sister.

Retconned or not, as far as my head canon goes, she's the older one.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The birth order was a bit nebulous, but I think the more important thing to confirm was the true family dynamics
Not nebulous at all. Nadya spelled out their birth order when she came clean to MC about everything. Granted, it was different from the original premise that Aven is older than the MC, hence it was retconned.

Which personally I'm still not a fan of. I think it would have flown better if Aven was born first. Makes more sense as to why she wouldn't have been raised with the rest of them. Anyway in my head she's still the oldest
I always found a bit weird that Aven is younger than Camran.
Aven just seems like the older sister.

Retconned or not, as far as my head canon goes, she's the older one.
I don't disagree with all of you. Just pointing out the official canon has changed, and thus far for no good reason if you ask me.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Could someone tell me how I unlock ava's scenes do I need to be on her solo path?

Thank you for your time any help would be appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could someone tell me how I unlock ava's scenes do I need to be on her solo path?

Thank you for your time any help would be appreciated.
no, you just need to get points with her etc and not to reveal that you are building harem too early.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
So I somehow potentially ended the Ziv path with this last update. Was this a variable set in the first half of the game? Cause I quickly redid my second half playthrough and I most certainly didn't lie to her in it and she still accuses me of lying to her and calls off the relationship. Is this a bug? Or is this a really old decision coming back to bite me? lol. Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I somehow potentially ended the Ziv path with this last update. Was this a variable set in the first half of the game? Cause I quickly redid my second half playthrough and I most certainly didn't lie to her in it and she still accuses me of lying to her and calls off the relationship. Is this a bug? Or is this a really old decision coming back to bite me? lol. Thanks in advance.
i think old.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
To stay on Ziv's romance path in ep19 you need to meet the following conditions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
To stay on Ziv's romance path in ep19 you need to meet the following conditions:
Umm... I am on Raene's path as well. Though it's not really my kink I just wanted to get as many scenes unlocked on my first playthrough as possible. So this shouldn't be why I'm not on Ziv's path anymore. It was early on this update that I ran into Ziv, she said I lied to her, and then I had the option to apalogize or not and I apalogized but it didn't change anything. As I said in my earlier post. I quickly replayed Part 2 of the game to see if I misclicked on anything and I can assure you that at no point in Part 2 did I lie to Ziv. I was asking if there was a moment in Part 1 of the game that I might have messed up on that got me in this position.

Reactions: Misalton

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Umm... I am on Raene's path as well. Though it's not really my kink I just wanted to get as many scenes unlocked on my first playthrough as possible. So this shouldn't be why I'm not on Ziv's path anymore. It was early on this update that I ran into Ziv, she said I lied to her, and then I had the option to apalogize or not and I apalogized but it didn't change anything. As I said in my earlier post. I quickly replayed Part 2 of the game to see if I misclicked on anything and I can assure you that at no point in Part 2 did I lie to Ziv. I was asking if there was a moment in Part 1 of the game that I might have messed up on that got me in this position.
I know what you were asking, the conditions I gave are for that scene. You failed one or more of the conditions, that's how you get to the apologize scene.

The numbers in those variables indicate which episode they were set (ep4-6), they're all from season 1.

I've no idea which variables you've failed, you'd need to enable the dev console and look at the variables (Shift+D). Then use Shift+O to change them. Or try URM, it's probably easier.

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I know what you were asking, the conditions I gave are for that scene. You failed one or more of the conditions, that's how you get to the apologize scene.

The numbers in those variables indicate which episode they were set (ep4-6), they're all from season 1.

I've no idea which variables you've failed, you'd need to enable the dev console and look at the variables (Shift+D). Then use Shift+O to change them. Or try URM, it's probably easier.
Yeah I understand that, just curious how I got this outcome considering I'm still on Raene's path and even got her scene this update... My MC is on total nice guy route as is... just weird.

Mar 29, 2023

Also the Eva having the option regarding asking about joining the Harem bug wasn't fixed in this update for me so I had to manually change it in console mode.

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes