S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Then why is she claiming I've been lying to her? And I've made sure to treat Raene well even when I'm not going for her.
I didn't mean you specifically, but people generally. People who are mean to Raene don't deserve Ziv.
As for you, your only option really seems to be speed running through Parts1&2 again to make sure you never do anything wrong to Raene or Ziv, and hopefully that'd fix your proplem

Reactions: Laziness and Jorund

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know, possible not, would be my guess.
I didn't think so but I am replaying it and just got to the part where Cam got caught.

In one scene there are 2 choices and one has (Kvi Path) next to it.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I didn't think so but I am replaying it and just got to the part where Cam got caught.

In one scene there are 2 choices and one has (Kvi Path) next to it.
According to walkthrough it was a possibility last time we interracted with her (maybe Perverteer changed or will change his mind)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, I do like her and I'm also a man whore, but she need to have some redemption arc.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Ok i just played the game for first time this isntt a simple VN this a Great VN.
With very good world bulding, very good story and great characters, its a S Tier VN.
i chose the sisters path (eva,lilly,aven)

ps.but if had to choose a single path it will be Eva for me... the thing is i read that u can romance eva from chapter episode 15 if you arent in any releationship ... and i tried to do so with a speed run (twice to be sure) and both time i couldnt do it even though i wasnt romancing anyone else and i haven't even slept with anyone..not only that but i saw mc saying to eva that (he very like the fact that he love multiple women at the same time.) when i chose to turn down all the women and i was single at that time? is this a bug? or i did something wrong? ( i did enter the simulation on ep 8 and ep 13)

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't be lazy. If you had held CTRL down you would already have the savefile long before i started reading your comment.
but being lazy is nice, gets full saves with everything on gallery unlocked w/o need to play the game so can skip back to main thing aka fapping.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.50 star(s) 135 Votes