Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wasnt there an extra choice for that?
Something along the lines of MC going "yeah I will have my Harem but you girls wont nibble at eachother without me around"
There are 2 choices when it comes to the harem.

You can set it up as poly where everyone gets involved like his first game or you can keep them all separate. So one group and one where they know each other is with the MC but won't touch each other.

Reactions: Saraf

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Ok, I downloaded the first season, still won't let me play though. That's what I initially downloaded
What does "won't let me play" exactly mean? None of us are clairvoyants nor telepaths, so you are the one who has to explain.

What are you doing and what happens? In case there's and error or nothing happens, look for the log.txt or traceback.txt files somewhere in the same folder as your game launcher *.exe is and attach to your message. Both if both exist there.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

zw_Gunslinger

Feb 1, 2018
How do I get "It takes two" scene (Aven and Lilly threesome)? I've had both Aven and Lilly romanced as soon as possible and took all the honest and loving choices with them, etc. Also proposed harem whenever faced the choice (only Nadya and Lilly so far).

BTW, is there going to be a meaningful family only harem route? Or am I going to end up with just an incomplete generic harem? I'm in doubt because game doesn't seem to recognize that so far apart from some very few times, the characters mostly give generic lines like "all the other girls", "almost the entire crew". I only have the four family members romanced.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
You might want to clarify that only MC will be able to get the various girls pregnant.

People are going to swamp this thread in panic if they think letting Raene and Ziv use their dicks might lead to them getting the girls pregnant instead of us.

For the record, I don't think there'll be any risk to giving Raene an Ziv free reign.
Yes, pregnancy is something only the MC will be able to do.

I rather Raene or Ziv not do any penetration at all with the girls let alone do anything sexual with them because then you have to add the swinging/sharing tag and that will get the game put on peoples ignore list most likely even if there is an option for it not to happen since I'm sure everyone wants to just play the game and know 100% only their Mc had sex with their girls not someone else in the game.
You have the option to not include Raene and Ziv in the harem, but continue separately with them both, while having a harem with the others.

If they are part of the harem, you have another choice to either include them in all the action, or just the lesbian stuff.

I know you're busy, but checking in to see if you found something in the files I sent ya regarding my out of nowhere Ziv breakup. If you need anything else I'll try to provide.
Haven't got the chance to check it out, but the fix for this will probably land in v0.21, unless there's an easy fix via the developer console.

Reactions: jaw1986baby
4.50 star(s) 135 Votes