• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blommen

Jan 6, 2019
I would suggest trying to add a bit more non-linearity to the structure of the game. part of what is appealing about how massive the roster of possible love interests is in the game is the notion that you can somewhat pick and choose which ones you want to hang out with and pursue. With the way the game is structured right now, it feels like you're in a car racing by all these different characters and you have no way of interacting with them beyond the moment they show up in the story. it feels like they just disappear in the rear view mirror as you are propelled along through the plot.

Reactions: Cavpal

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
do I have to download version 0.6 in addition to the Harem Chapter 2 Part 1 version to have access to all the content of the game or does the Harem Chapter 2 Part 1 version already contain the content of v0.6?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I respect the stand alone Diane Special, good way to focus on 7 Deadly Sins girls without effecting the main story.

The reboot has genuinely improved this game a lot, great work thus far looking forward to more updates.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Wow, I love the starting song.
Is the first time I didn't skip the first screen, just listen to it until the end.
Maybe I will listen to it again by just starting the agme :D

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes