Digister

Jul 12, 2021
i
for now it does not have a thousand options, but the ones it has in the first delivery are important
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for the doors were added to know if people want content of the trap and loli type. but to this day not a single message has reached me neither here, nor on patreon, nor on discord.
I'd love a loli type

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
for now it does not have a thousand options, but the ones it has in the first delivery are important
as for the doors were added to know if people want content of the trap and loli type. but to this day not a single message has reached me neither here, nor on patreon, nor on discord.
I don't mind those content but I know for sure it will cause lot of unnecessary problem and rule violation so better not have it in the game even if people want it, but if (I say if) you got high demands then you can still add a separate patch on your discord or on third party site to avoid the problem

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've read something about bad endings. Are there many in the game?

I really dislike reaching a bad ending (I don't usually see more than one ending, so reaching a bad one tends to annoy me and make me quit the game). Would it be possible to have a list/guide of how to avoid bad endings?

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
I've read something about bad endings. Are there many in the game?

I really dislike reaching a bad ending (I don't usually see more than one ending, so reaching a bad one tends to annoy me and make me quit the game). Would it be possible to have a list/guide of how to avoid bad endings?
the game is remade i think
so there isn't any ending available as of now
it has a "to be continued" and by what I've played so far, it's very straightforward and it's obvious on what path you will get by you picking the choice that relates to the path you want (lust or love)
it won't even take 30 minutes for you to get to the end of this build for now so don't worry and just play it

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
the game is remade i think
so there isn't any ending available as of now
it has a "to be continued" and by what I've played so far, it's very straightforward and it's obvious on what path you will get by you picking the choice that relates to the path you want (lust or love)
it won't even take 30 minutes for you to get to the end of this build for now so don't worry and just play it
Thanks for the reply.

I guess I'll give it a try.

Reactions: rlawlet5

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
that sucks
i would've loved some traps as well ;-;
i really hope there would be more interest in them

Last edited:

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
So after you choose the harem choice is pregnancy on a case by case basis? Does it change anything else besides those scenes?

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,

Should I download the older versions ? Or does chapter 1 contain everything ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Saw this tease on Dev patreon

next week

So Astolfo will join the game?

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
isnt that the trap game he was making pre-chapter 1 remake

also do you think he'll publish the diana side game for non-patreon members?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes