molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Glad you kept Diane special separate as soon as I read bad ending.. it went on my DO NOT DOWNLOAD list. I hate bad endings in games I play to have a good ending and feel good afterwards.. Too much bad shit in real life to actually want to play a bad ending.

Reactions: Dan3000 and kraguto

epx

Aug 24, 2021
Nice game.

I have a question.
If the Forbidden land gate is not going to be included in the game, why do they mention it? Just for decoration? Or to get people's hopes up? Or just as a joke to piss off the public?

Sorry, it just seemed a bit absurd to me. Still, the game is very good despite not having that explicit content.

I'm trying the game for the first time, and I was struck by this part...

I'm sorry.

Last edited:

kuristiGames

Jul 19, 2021
Nice game.

I have a question.
If the Forbidden land gate is not going to be included in the game, why do they mention it? Just for decoration? Or to get people's hopes up? Or just as a joke to piss off the public?

Sorry, it just seemed a bit absurd to me. Still, the game is very good despite not having that explicit content.

I'm trying the game for the first time, and I was struck by this part...

I'm sorry.
the gates were created to see if there are people interested in such a game.
example the trap girls door
the spin off of Felings of love has already been created.
as for the spin off of Lolis, at some point it will be created and uploaded somewhere unofficial, as we know that patreon prohibits such content.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Tales of a Dream Life HAREM[Diane Special][Kraguto Games]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Are "Happy Holidays" and "Happy Holidays Extra" two different stories, or is the latter an expanded version of the former, such that there's no point downloading both?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes