thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
first of all. glad you liked the reboot. secondly, Jahy is beautiful. i'm going to look for her anime right now, i love brunette anime girls and i see that she is beautiful and from the anime pictures, it looks like she could be a girl with a nice personality, which makes her even more beautiful.
Hell yeah she is, she is the typical Tsundere that act tough but reality are a sweet character so I'm very happy that you like her too. Hopefully you will consider adding her in the future and beside her lot of other characters in that series are sex materials too so even better, I really don't mind to see you add other characters series beside Jahy like Druj, Saurva, Landlady (yes, she didn't have name yet),....

Last edited:
Reactions: kraguto

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
in the end you will have many heroines, don't worry, it would be foolish not to include the beautiful Tsuyu and Toga.
mh yes i hope you finisht eh game i played the otehr games already and i lvoe them, sadly they are not finished, are they abandoned?

Arjuna alter

May 14, 2021
I like that shy look, could you give me his name?
51B5wtc70mL.jpg Currently its anime has already been released, you should see it for sure you like,I would give you a bit of context about the girl but I think the best thing would be for you to see it calm yourself and enjoy it and then decide whether to put it or not

Last edited:

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hell yeah she is, she is the typical Tsundere that act tough but reality are a sweet character so I'm very happy that you like her too. Hopefully you will consider adding her in the future and beside her lot of other characters in that series are sex materials too so even better, I really don't mind to see you add other characters series beside Jahy like Druj, Saurva, Landlady (yes, she didn't have name yet),....
all suggestions of beautiful girls are welcome. the hero wants to rescue them all and help them get their powers back. even if his power is just to be pretty xd

Reactions: thevoid089

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
mh yes i hope you finisht eh game i played the otehr games already and i lvoe them, sadly they are not finished, are they abandoned?
Ero ero no mi. is still on and currently working on chapter 4. while the previous version of Tales, I lost multiple files. so I decided to ask the patreons if they agreed with a reboot and they decided yes.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
View attachment 1487738 Currently its anime has already been released, you should see it for sure you like,I would give you a bit of context about the girl but I think the best thing would be for you to see it calm yourself and enjoy it and then decide whether to put it or not
I can only pray to EVA, that she will be a good character, since her appearance is divine.

Reactions: Arjuna alter

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I can only pray to EVA, that she will be a good character, since her appearance is divine.
Yes! Komi are very cute character and the series are pretty good, same with her mother which is even more friendly and look just as sexy as her so both would be a nice addition for this game. The same with Mieruko chan, the manga are in very serious tone but the anime filled with lot of ecchi scene that make the girl worth ton of hentai parody
Some images that from the series
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be fun to see MC helping her with her ability if you ever add her in the game

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
does choosing love or lust matter so far? like in public sex life where depending on how you choose to approach them the scenes are different or will it still lead to the same scene?

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is this really a kinetic novel game? If so, that just drains all the fun right out of it along with the doors thing at the beginning :(
for now it does not have a thousand options, but the ones it has in the first delivery are important
as for the doors were added to know if people want content of the trap and loli type. but to this day not a single message has reached me neither here, nor on patreon, nor on discord.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I really forgot about this series but I suggest you add some girls from Record of Ragnarok into your game, for example Aphrodite and Eva kraguto
Aphrodite
Eva
they are beautiful. too bad the anime turned out to be so disappointing.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
they are beautiful. too bad the anime turned out to be so disappointing.
THIS! The manga are much more better in described and showed the combat, the story, the atmosphere,... than the anime. The only good things from it would be the female characters like Aphrodite look much better draw (only her face though, the boobs need to be as big as in manga), the music and the VA really good

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes