Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So this got tagged with [incest], but searching for that only reveals a shower scene with incest roleplay, which surely isn't enough if the two involved aren't related at all, step or otherwise.

Is this a mistag or is there actual incest in this game now?

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
So this got tagged with [incest], but searching for that only reveals a shower scene with incest roleplay, which surely isn't enough if the two involved aren't related at all, step or otherwise.

Is this a mistag or is there actual incest in this game now?
incest would be the role-playing game with Cattleya.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
incest would be the role-playing game with Cattleya.
So no actual incest as defined in the ("Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood")? Then the tag is misleading and should be removed, in my opinion.

Reactions: TheFurs and EZ8lt

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
Also, this is your friendly neighborhood "KudoShin" letting you all know that this game isn't dead, just delayed due to internet connectivity issues.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
The game is nice and all the girls are very good made.
The only thing that bothers me is that the MC is the most stupid and annoying thing i have ever seen in a game.
For me he is not funny most of the time and every time he talk or he thinks he is more ridiculous and on top of his stupidity he is the greatest coward i have ever see he just pisses me off unimaginably but except of the stupid,annoying and coward MC the game is good and i like to see all these anime girls in one place (game) very good idea.
Another thing is that as the overview say when the MC make love to all the girls then the curse will be over.
So i assume with logic all the girls will let him and return to their own worlds and he will return to his own and continue his useless life like a fool with the only difference that this time he is no longer a virgin hahaha so more or less we know from the beginning what the ending will be......
I only hope as the game keep going the MC will change for the better at least in physical condition because now he looks like a child.
Of course this is my opinion and nobody needs to agree with me :)
I hope the dev will not be annoyed about my comments for the MC he certainly has his reasons for make him like that
and i just do not see that reason yet.
I am sorry for my bad english and keep up the good work dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The game is nice and all the girls are very good made.
The only thing that bothers me is that the MC is the most stupid and annoying thing i have ever seen in a game.
For me he is not funny most of the time and every time he talk or he thinks he is more ridiculous and on top of his stupidity he is the greatest coward i have ever see he just pisses me off unimaginably but except of the stupid,annoying and coward MC the game is good and i like to see all these anime girls in one place (game) very good idea.
Another thing is that as the overview say when the MC make love to all the girls then the curse will be over.
So i assume with logic all the girls will let him and return to their own worlds and he will return to his own and continue his useless life like a fool with the only difference that this time he is no longer a virgin hahaha so more or less we know from the beginning what the ending will be......
I only hope as the game keep going the MC will change for the better at least in physical condition because now he looks like a child.
Of course this is my opinion and nobody needs to agree with me :)
I hope the dev will not be annoyed about my comments for the MC he certainly has his reasons for make him like that
and i just do not see that reason yet.
I am sorry for my bad english and keep up the good work dev.
first of all. burn him alive, i don't accept any criticism................. ok back to the serious part of the matter. i don't have to get angry for a polite criticism. which will have a solution. the events at the end of part 0.6, will generate a change in the MC.

(physically and mentally)

as for the girls going back to their worlds and him going back to his world, who decided it xd. Valeska, Vados and other girls, have powers that will allow our hero to end up in some nice place, surrounded by girls.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes