kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Just to make sure I understand correctly, every few updates will be stand-alone to save the dev file-size? So basically, like how Ecchi Sensei does each "week"? Is there a mechanic in place to carry the saves forward, or do you have to answer a questionnaire to reselect important choices?
It will not be every update. for the moment it will be every time I complete more than 1.5 gigabytes in weight. but if I manage to fix my internet, it will not happen again.

as for the decisions, the important decisions. you may wonder what decisions were taken in a kind of prologue.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Hiarashi

Jul 27, 2019
Man why people like to make the MCs so fucking beta? when people is going to start making good MCs like in Grisaia or Bunny Black. Well is not that bad in this case really, just mad that most of the games tend to be like this following the trend of insecure weak male archetype.

Oh well, thanks to share the game. It looks promising.

PD: Pikachu was killed? wat

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It will not be every update. for the moment it will be every time I complete more than 1.5 gigabytes in weight. but if I manage to fix my internet, it will not happen again.

as for the decisions, the important decisions. you may wonder what decisions were taken in a kind of prologue.
I was just thinking of in the future

Reactions: kraguto

rance4747

May 25, 2018
I have notheing against big tits. I love them in fact. But why in the hell did you enlarge them on some of the models(including originally C and D sizes), but left the othess as they were?

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Man why people like to make the MCs so fucking beta? when people is going to start making good MCs like in Grisaia or Bunny Black. Well is not that bad in this case really, just mad that most of the games tend to be like this following the trend of insecure weak male archetype.

Oh well, thanks to share the game. It looks promising.

PD: Pikachu was killed? wat
but little by little he will become less beta (a decent alpha. but keep in mind the MC is a virgin until he arrives in the game world and it's only been two weeks (well 3 counting what happened at the end of 0.6.).

Also in my other novel I tried to create a slightly different MC.

as for the death of the yellow mouse. every story needs death to generate empathy in the audience .... so either I killed Pikachu or I killed a girl.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have notheing against big tits. I love them in fact. But why in the hell did you enlarge them on some of the models(including originally C and D sizes), but left the othess as they were?
the change in busty girls is not so horrible. (although i think that apart from Rangiku, Cattleya and Uzaki. the others are not so exaggerated or at least i hope so. at least i don't want girls like Rukia, Sarada, Sakura. to have huge breasts. i want to add variety. but if maybe i messed up with the breasts of some. so i will try the next girls not to give them silicone. even more knowing that it is easier to work with the flatter girls.

Reactions: Armelle69

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. the game is so broken that all previous saves no good.. I think I will be skipping this game.. I really do not feel like starting all over.. I am really getting fed up with all the devs breaking game saves thinking I really want to play the game all over from scratch :(

There is too many new games to try out and play than to play a game through again. If you want to make changes to saves than make some sort of conversion tool to convert the saves. That is how a well done game conversion is done.. run the save convert and continue on your merry way. 0.5 at least let you start at the new content but 0.6 it's start over from scratch as even the 0.5 saves do not work.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Ugg.. the game is so broken that all previous saves no good.. I think I will be skipping this game.. I really do not feel like starting all over.. I am really getting fed up with all the devs breaking game saves thinking I really want to play the game all over from scratch :(

There is too many new games to try out and play than to play a game through again. If you want to make changes to saves than make some sort of conversion tool to convert the saves. That is how a well done game conversion is done.. run the save convert and continue on your merry way. 0.5 at least let you start at the new content but 0.6 it's start over from scratch as even the 0.5 saves do not work.
version 0.6 is a version that only contains the 0.6 part, so you don't have to replay what you already played.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
version 0.6 is a version that only contains the 0.6 part, so you don't have to replay what you already played.
Than it would be better if that is the way the route is going to be to call them chapters.. It would make more sense.

Hiarashi

Jul 27, 2019
but little by little he will become less beta (a decent alpha. but keep in mind the MC is a virgin until he arrives in the game world and it's only been two weeks (well 3 counting what happened at the end of 0.6.).

Also in my other novel I tried to create a slightly different MC.

as for the death of the yellow mouse. every story needs death to generate empathy in the audience .... so either I killed Pikachu or I killed a girl.
Okay, I take your word for that, hopefully, we get a more mature capable MC once the game progress.

The thing about Pikachu's death came out of nowhere, seem funnier than tragic to me, but you're right about empathy.

Hiarashi

Jul 27, 2019
I think this should be stated above the download link, or somewhere on the description to prevent confusion.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017

kraguto What about adding some characters from Cells at work code Black, these girls look badass and very sexy too
i haven't finished watching the anime yet. but they are cute. the question is. do i include them in the size they are in the anime? hahahahahaha.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Developer's notes​
first. thank you very much for giving a chance to my creations. second I want to tell you that future plans are to include many more girls and individual games (like Ero Ero No mi).

second. i want you to know that i always read the messages here on f95 and on discord. so if you have any questions or suggestions, they are always welcome.

third. i want to tell you a little bit about the avengers initiative.... a no wait. i want to tell you about the Patreon goals. if i reach 400 dollars a month, i will be able to dedicate myself entirely to this. if i reach 1200 i will invest money in mods and something else that will improve the games.

if I reach 30.000 the game will be with cosplayers.

that's why all support is good.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
So this guy chose every bad trendy anime there is and put all the waifus on one game?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes