zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
excuse me but this update is a total rework of the game right ?
so must i delete the old versions ? or is this a follow up ?

Reactions: kraguto

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
a man named (here is your name), an everyman ... so its a story about me if I was teleported to another world with a multiverse them so each player is teleported and gets there own harem, but we don't have to compete with each other because we each have or own reality and I'm just rambling lol

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
a man named (here is your name), an everyman ... so its a story about me if I was teleported to another world with a multiverse them so each player is teleported and gets there own harem, but we don't have to compete with each other because we each have or own reality and I'm just rambling lol
in fact, that's the reality, everyone is teleported to a different universe. there are as many Bulma, Nami, Robin, Diane, Valeska, etc, as there are players. so, if you are one of those who like others to do it to those they love, this world will be hell. on the other hand, if you love that only you can love girls, this is your world. this is your world, because all the other men will suffer a small loss. i'm talking about that everyone but you will be a Theon Greyjoy. (and also the other men will become monsters, but without a wand, what more than being turned into a monster).

(this way I save myself, that someone would think of asking for netorare, there is no possibility).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this remake, I really love the story more compare to the old version. Story are more well written and build up to what will happen in the future, sex event even though still very little are pretty hot, still as many characters from anime/manga series as I know and love,.... can't wait for the next update kraguto
Beside that I would love if you add some female characters from this anime season like Mieruko from Mirtuko chan, adult Jahy from Jahy sama, Komi san from Komi san wa, Alice from Shinigami bocchan to kuro maid,... those characters look very sexy and would have add lot of fun for your game

Reactions: kraguto

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Awesome Game! But sadly noticed few hiccups, at teacher Misaki scene english grammar goes down a bit and when the camera turns to the butt the left wall disappear, other than that i need more:love:.

Sidenote:about Komi-san and duke's Alice DONT YOU SOIL THEM!!!.....kidding, just personal feeling, if they are added i'm just gonna skip them:whistle:

Edit:Right wall

Reactions: Dan3000 and kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Done with this remake, I really love the story more compare to the old version. Story are more well written and build up to what will happen in the future, sex event even though still very little are pretty hot, still as many characters from anime/manga series as I know and love,.... can't wait for the next update kraguto
Beside that I would love if you add some female characters from this anime season like Mieruko from Mirtuko chan, adult Jahy from Jahy sama, Komi san from Komi san wa, Alice from Shinigami bocchan to kuro maid,... those characters look very sexy and would have add lot of fun for your game
first of all. glad you liked the reboot. secondly, Jahy is beautiful. i'm going to look for her anime right now, i love brunette anime girls and i see that she is beautiful and from the anime pictures, it looks like she could be a girl with a nice personality, which makes her even more beautiful.

Reactions: thevoid089

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Awesome Game! But sadly noticed few hiccups, at teacher Misaki scene english grammar goes down a bit and when the camera turns to the butt the left wall disappear, other than that i need more:love:.

Sidenote:about Komi-san and duke's Alice DONT YOU SOIL THEM!!!.....kidding, just personal feeling, if they are added i'm just gonna skip them:whistle:

Edit:Right wall
I noticed the wall part when I had already finished, the grammar part, that part and the taimanin girls part, were made as compensation for taking so long, so I had not sent them to the great Kudoshin (who helps me with his translation), so those two scenes are machine translated.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes