Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I kind of realized that the comments were meant to be humorous, but please realize that:

1) A comment may be funny to one person, but offensive to others. I am by no means one who would criminalize Humor, but there are people who WOULD and a constant focus on particular items can be construed as indicating a bias. In other words, vary the comedy routine a bit.
2) Nowadays, with the political climate that we have, you need to EXPLAIN the concept of Sarcasm to some people, and even then they won't get it and you might end up with a riot on your hands because idiots took you TOO seriously.

Please don't think that I'm telling you to shut up, but just advice to tone down the stereotyped insults.

BTW, I can see why MC has remained a virgin. His conversation deems to be limited to either thinking he's a comedian and his idea of "Funny" consists ENTIRELY of insulting EVERYTHING (except the chick he's with). Surprise! No one wants to be with someone who's negative ALL THE TIME. Also, MC argues when any of the chicks show any interest at all:

Girl: "Hey, let's fuck!"
MC: "You don't want to fuck me."
Girl: "I really want to fuck."
Girl: "I really, really want to fuck."
Girl: "I really, really, really want to fuck."
Girl: "You know, you're right. Bye, Loser."

Seriously, that's been the initial direction of every single relationship so far. I'll bet dollars to donuts that's the story of his life. Yes, there needs to be SOME contemplation of consequences and/or motive, especially with things like the "incest" with Cattleya. But this guy takes it WAY too far to the point that he risks losing his opportunities.!

Sorry for what appears to be a rant. The game's good and I am having fun with it. I really do like the concept and await more girls being added.
well when your personal opinion of yourself is that of how the hell could anyone find u visually attractive i can understand why the mc acts like that as i myself am very much the same (i just dont do it as much as the mc does) also when u know u are unattractive and some girls get with u just to fuck with u is also another reason for this kind of attitude because u just don't know when they are being genuine or not and in the situation the mc is in where he has the only cock on the island why wouldn't he think that the girls are trying to use him to get his cock when he is trying to get them to fall in love with him so they can all go home (or in his situation anywhere but home because he hated his life b4), so now can u understand why he would be like that?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
see what u failed to understand here that this is a fictional product and the laws of reality don't need to be applied, so that not being how genetics work doesn't matter in the slightest
What YOU failed to understand here was that it was a joke.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
ok hello everyone. i apologize for the absence these last days. i am still working on the 0.6. but unfortunately i don't know if it will see the light, since it seems that my brother and my father could have covid. maybe even me. so i don't know what will happen in the days to come.
i just want you to know that if you never hear from me again, it is not that i have abandoned the project and i am happy playing videogames, watching anime and hentai. if i do abandon, it will simply be because there will be no more kraguto. unless San pedro lends me a pc...... ok that joke is not funny.
i am afraid, very afraid, not for me, but for my loved ones, so whoever reads this, take care of yourself, take care of your loved ones and wait until all this is over to resume the life of parties and other nonsense that today should not matter.

if i don't upload the update or any report before mid february, it means that there will be no more Tales of a dream life. if that happens, it only remains to thank all those who have supported me and all those who have played, those who have made a comment, a like, each and every one of you who have enjoyed my novel, thank you, thank you very much. you don't know the happiness that you have given me.
I am a simple country man, who only studied elementary school, who loves anime and became interested in video games and then in adult games. to think that someone like me could create something that people from different parts of the world would take the trouble to play, and even some of them would make a donation, is something that has filled me with joy.

i don't want this to end like this, i just pray to god that this shit, this anguish, will soon be just a memory and that it won't end with sad consequences. i also want you to enjoy the end of this story, where we will make all our beloved anime girls happy.
CharaStudio-2021-01-11-11-35-16-Render.png

JohnLowber

Nov 29, 2018
Well friend ... it is almost mid February ... and as I say kraguto, if there is no activity, it means that he could not fight covid ... I am very sorry that this game could not be completed, we can only imagine for ourselves the rest of the story that could not be completed ... well. R.I.P kraguto we are going to miss you a lot :cry::cry:

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Well friend ... it is almost mid February ... and as I say kraguto, if there is no activity, it means that he could not fight covid ... I am very sorry that this game could not be completed, we can only imagine for ourselves the rest of the story that could not be completed ... well. R.I.P kraguto we are going to miss you a lot :cry::cry:
Wait, wait, I'm still here, fine and working on the update. don't send me with the little angels.

CharaStudio-2021-01-26-12-41-56-Render.png

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Oh my God you are alive, I thought you had lost the battle, praise the goddess valeska. but, ¿are your brother and father okay?
if luckily they are well (if that was my greatest fear, their health, since I know that if something had happened to them, I would still be away from everything) for now, I must thank those who have prayed to Saint Valeska and tell them that Tales of a dream life and Ero ero no mi. are still in development.

Dec 31, 2020
ok hello everyone. i apologize for the absence these last days. i am still working on the 0.6. but unfortunately i don't know if it will see the light, since it seems that my brother and my father could have covid. maybe even me. so i don't know what will happen in the days to come.
i just want you to know that if you never hear from me again, it is not that i have abandoned the project and i am happy playing videogames, watching anime and hentai. if i do abandon, it will simply be because there will be no more kraguto. unless San pedro lends me a pc...... ok that joke is not funny.
i am afraid, very afraid, not for me, but for my loved ones, so whoever reads this, take care of yourself, take care of your loved ones and wait until all this is over to resume the life of parties and other nonsense that today should not matter.

if i don't upload the update or any report before mid february, it means that there will be no more Tales of a dream life. if that happens, it only remains to thank all those who have supported me and all those who have played, those who have made a comment, a like, each and every one of you who have enjoyed my novel, thank you, thank you very much. you don't know the happiness that you have given me.
I am a simple country man, who only studied elementary school, who loves anime and became interested in video games and then in adult games. to think that someone like me could create something that people from different parts of the world would take the trouble to play, and even some of them would make a donation, is something that has filled me with joy.

i don't want this to end like this, i just pray to god that this shit, this anguish, will soon be just a memory and that it won't end with sad consequences. i also want you to enjoy the end of this story, where we will make all our beloved anime girls happy.
View attachment 999145
Sorry to hear man , I hope you all kick covid's ass.

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
Just a friendly reminder that the discord server has a much more active (spanish) chat BUT both english and spanish servers have updates on the game's progress and fun images from Kraguto

Reactions: Dyvinity

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update is very good, feel like the animation in this one was even better than the previous version. Truly enjoyable and Valeska look just as beautiful as ever, lovely

Reactions: kraguto

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Just to make sure I understand correctly, every few updates will be stand-alone to save the dev file-size? So basically, like how Ecchi Sensei does each "week"? Is there a mechanic in place to carry the saves forward, or do you have to answer a questionnaire to reselect important choices?

Reactions: kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This update is very good, feel like the animation in this one was even better than the previous version. Truly enjoyable and Valeska look just as beautiful as ever, lovely
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm trying to improve, so you can enjoy it.

hope you enjoyed it

Plot twist, the mc is the reason everyone is there?
you want us to be the villains? hahaha.

happy ur still alive bro
thank you very much. ugly things happened during this time. important people left. but we have to move forward.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes