El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
im loving the art style for the characters and im a sucker for a good parody. But the very linear story kills it a little for me. id love the ability to free roam and interact with the characters i prefer over others first. Also the MC really needs a spine or something. Im not really feeling the whole 28 year old virgin thing, or how he thinks to himself a lot.
Other than that the game is really enjoyable and deffo worth a play from anyone who loves animes characters.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I'll be honest, anal sex with Hinata is at the request of some people (I included anal sex, by popular request, since, to be honest, it is not to my liking) the hatred for Naruto, well, the anime Yaoi does not It pleases and well that relationship between Naruto and Sasuke is sick (ok, I only do it to annoy xd)
I have to admit that I wondered why, given the MC's fear of gay sex, you would have him doing anal with Hinata. From my point of view, butt sex is gay regardless of the gender of the fuckee. Speaking of which, it would be nice to have another option in such situations for those of us who feel that this is a waste of a perfectly good pussy.

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
I have to admit that I wondered why, given the MC's fear of gay sex, you would have him doing anal with Hinata. From my point of view, butt sex is gay regardless of the gender of the fuckee. Speaking of which, it would be nice to have another option in such situations for those of us who feel that this is a waste of a perfectly good pussy.
i disagree ... Anal sex is just anal sex regardless of the gender or sexual orientation. I like it and i would like to see anal options during gameplay. but why not offer both and give people the choice in game.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
i disagree ... Anal sex is just anal sex regardless of the gender or sexual orientation. I like it and i would like to see anal options during gameplay. but why not offer both and give people the choice in game.
Offer both is what I said. I don't have a problem with people liking anal sex, but it is sure difficult for me to imagine why. Done it a few times on request (one friend-with-benefits was saving her virginity for her husband and another just wanted to know what it was like) but would never pass up pussy for bunghole.

defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
Nah, it was meant to be there, it's just a shitty joke on my part. It might work better with quote marks around smallest though.
I though that might be a joke but yeah some quote marks would be good there. I found one other thing that I'm not sure on at the beach part I think. I think Sarada from Boruto should be the one in the background and not Perona from One Piece. 2020-10-18 (1).png 2020-10-18 (3).png 2020-10-18 (2).png

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
HOW DARE YOU CALL CENTOREA A COW ILL KILL YOUUUUU..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NICE GAME THO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Reactions: kraguto

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
Glad you're enjoying the game, in the future I'll make sure I don't mix up animal names in the English version, she's a rabbit, right?

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
since someone asked me about several girls. let's give a motivational speech...... well, I'm going to give XD information. the initial goal of the novel. Tales of a dream life. テイルズオブドリームライフ Teiruzuobudorīmuraifu if you happen to speak Japanese, at least that's what google says) well, the initial goal is 100 girls. of known anime (a few original ones like our beautiful little dragon Valeska) but that doesn't mean that it can only include 100. since let's be honest, if the novel is still alive, 100 girls will be few. because every player has girls he would like to see. little by little i will be introducing more and more girls. until you get tired of playing my novel or until life no longer allows me to continue it. i hope that does not happen. for now, any suggestion is welcome. i always take note of the girls you suggest. whenever i can i will add them. although you have to base on the basic rule that i must see the anime first.
If you have a girl, do not hesitate to comment her. I always read you. for now i can only add a few new girls by update, based on history and votes. as you know there is also the possibility of asking for girls through the tier de patreon. i am not a fan of doing things for money, but donations help me. so i have to reward somehow those who donate. although that does not mean i forget about those who for one reason or another cannot donate. for me the most important thing is that you enjoy my humble work. i know that not all of us have money to donate. that is why this novel will always be free and within it there will be nothing blocked for those who do not donate. without more to say I say goodbye to finish the comic, that this month will be for all.
CharaStudio-2020-10-30-16-17-07-Render.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dan3000

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
HOW DARE YOU CALL CENTOREA A COW ILL KILL YOUUUUU..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NICE GAME THO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
If you kill me, who will include Centorea in a novel?

I'm glad you like my novel

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Reactions: Dan3000

defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
Got a good amount of recommendations for some characters and would love to hear a opinion on what you guys think.
In no particular order

1. From That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, Shion, Shuna, and Milim
2. From Log Horizon, Akatsuki, Kanami, Marielle, Henrietta
3. From How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, Shera Greenwood, Rem Galleu
4. From Black Clover, Noelle Shiva, Vanessa Enoteca, Mimosa Vermilion, and maybe Charmy Pappitson
5. From Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon, Hestia, Liliruca Arde, Ais Wallenstein, Freya
6. From Overlord, Albedo, Shaltear Bloodfallen, Clementine
7. From My Hero Academia, Ochako Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Momo Yaoyorozu, Midnight
8. Form Yu-Gi-Oh Including GX and 5D's, Téa Gardner, Mai Valentine, Alexis Rhodes, Akiza Izinsk

Let me know on what you guy think of my suggestions and if you guys watch any of these

Reactions: Dan3000 and Shade1

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Re: The Centaur origin story. Um, Genetics don't work that way... But it's an origin story and, hey, they're ALWAYS weird.

I'm still going with the Scythian theory. Rubes saw people riding horses and after a few retellings Horse and Rider became one. (There probably was alcohol involved in a few of those retellings. Never underestimate the power of alcohol on Memory. Or a Good Story.)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes