robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I just found this game and fired it up for the first time ever. 5 minutes in and DUDE .. the premise of the story is so bad it's actually GOOD! I mean ..wtf Justin Bieber songs, cracks at My Little Pony, bad math, prostate exam references, YMCA, exploding hamsters and magic katanas. :)))

I really want to see Pyra and Mythra and Pneuma from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in this game.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Sorry but have to ask is the tentacle content sexual? And if yes can I avoid it just not my thing?
Not into my harem girls being violated by anybody or anything but mc?

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
Sorry but have to ask is the tentacle content sexual? And if yes can I avoid it just not my thing?
It's a small scene in which Orihime Inoue is attacked by tentacles and you have the option of stopping it before anything happens

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Request give of a choice when it comes to lesbian content please. Some of us don't want to see it.
I did not know that lesbian content was a problem, I say it without offending, it is more I thought it was pleasant. more considering that the girls are alone. The current lesbian scene influences the plot, so it would be difficult to avoid it, but in the future I will take into account your recommendation to make them optional

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I want an intro where one of those telenovela themes play and then a Hispanic man in a serious voice reads out the games Spanish description as an intro
I have that kind of voice, but no microphone so, use imagination xd

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
2 years at less than 100 bucks?
If it don't make the dollas, it makes no sense.
the game is a remastered version. since a while ago my computer stopped running the koikatsu well. I didn't have the money to buy a better one, so I had to put the project aside. But in March I got about 400 dollars and I was able to afford a better PC than the previous one and decided to resume the project, now with more dedication and a better work tool, so I have 4 updates that would be May / June / July and August

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I just found this game and fired it up for the first time ever. 5 minutes in and DUDE .. the premise of the story is so bad it's actually GOOD! I mean ..wtf Justin Bieber songs, cracks at My Little Pony, bad math, prostate exam references, YMCA, exploding hamsters and magic katanas. :)))

I really want to see Pyra and Mythra and Pneuma from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in this game.
My math is good ............. 1 + 1 is 32. As for the xenoblade girls, the bad thing would be that I don't know them, since I don't have a nintendo xd

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
like Jakep told you. tentacles are optional, you can just say help her instantly and they won't do anything to her

Reactions: Wildbill5150

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Honestly to say this update was fun, the lesbian scene was hot and really good. But the blue balls of the girls like when I choose Bulma and Nami was painful (at least it wasn't that bad with the sex scenes right after that)
But the choice with Android 18 tho...very disturbing when she's cutting you in half because you demanding her to strip

Reactions: Dan3000 and kraguto

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I did not know that lesbian content was a problem, I say it without offending, it is more I thought it was pleasant. more considering that the girls are alone. The current lesbian scene influences the plot, so it would be difficult to avoid it, but in the future I will take into account your recommendation to make them optional
Lesbian content is Not a Problem many like it some of us don't thank you for giving thought to my request

The scene you are talking about Chi Chi and Tsunade talking and even showing the Starpon is fine but instead of showing Tsunade riding Chi Chi show what is going on in the cabin the PC is in had show dialog from both and rewrite the pc's thoughts a bit if the player doesn't want to see it to where he is disturbed a bit by what is clearly going on

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
Honestly to say this update was fun, the lesbian scene was hot and really good. But the blue balls of the girls like when I choose Bulma and Nami was painful (at least it wasn't that bad with the sex scenes right after that)
But the choice with Android 18 tho...very disturbing when she's cutting you in half because you demanding her to strip
The android 18 choice, IMO, was there to show that even though Kraguto wants as many of you as possible to enjoy the game, there are some things about the characters and the story that simply aren't up for debate, the MC's personality being one of them.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I wanted to add a bad ending, in addition to venting a bit with those who criticize that the MC is a fool, in the future will there be more false endings? I don't know, but if I include them, they won't have a speech xd

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Lesbian content is Not a Problem many like it some of us don't thank you for giving thought to my request

The scene you are talking about Chi Chi and Tsunade talking and even showing the Starpon is fine but instead of showing Tsunade riding Chi Chi show what is going on in the cabin the PC is in had show dialog from both and rewrite the pc's thoughts a bit if the player doesn't want to see it to where he is disturbed a bit by what is clearly going on
Anything that can improve the novel and that does not alter its existence is welcome (also do not ask me for something to ruin things, I will try to do the optional lesbian scenes although it is not going to be so many either)

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes