Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I almost never like parody games but I have to admit that the characters are well done, they look alike

Reactions: kraguto

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
bug a couple of lines in Lucys scene has 2 untranslated lines one is the MC thoughts the other is Lucy speaking
critacizem move Juvia back a bit with the text box in front of her lower torso she looks very fat

Last edited:
Reactions: kraguto

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Mega link is bad it will not actually download. Tested other games from Mega and they download fine.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
as to The MCs agreement to act like a Servant in the future I want a choice to say "fuck NO"... and if Vados won't replace the maid outfit then give me the option to strip and walk off naked and if the Dragon says anything about it have him turn on her and say "I HAVE LIMITS to what I will put up with" after that the next time Vados trys to talk to him, I want the option to tell her to fuck off and teleport away

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
as to The MCs agreement to act like a Servant in the future I want a choice to say "fuck NO"... and if Vados won't replace the maid outfit then give me the option to strip and walk off naked and if the Dragon says anything about it have him turn on her and say "I HAVE LIMITS to what I will put up with" after that the next time Vados trys to talk to him, I want the option to tell her to fuck off and teleport away
Thank you for saying what, I'm sure, was on everyone's mind!

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't mind me, I had to get this off my chest...
I'll be honest, anal sex with Hinata is at the request of some people (I included anal sex, by popular request, since, to be honest, it is not to my liking) the hatred for Naruto, well, the anime Yaoi does not It pleases and well that relationship between Naruto and Sasuke is sick (ok, I only do it to annoy xd)

Reactions: Dan3000

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Relax, the servant thing, it will not involve the Maid outfit. What's more, it will not dominate you, it will only be an excuse for them to have sex

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Damn, Kraguto, I am disappoint. Just three into the bikini contest winners but all three have been a fail for me. It makes me reluctant to bother with the rest. I'd get into details but I don't know how to do the spoiler alert thing. I sure hope we won't have to wait for another update for you to revisit those characters in a more satisfying way. Other than that, this has been an enjoyable experience so far, in spite of the horrible metaphors. ;-p

P.S. Possibly the most cringe-worthy MC ever. Give that boy a little self esteem. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan3000
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes