wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

ejem!. i mean... dear DEV if you can read this CONSIDER!! the following.

check and double check your typo horrors (see what i did there?) specially on the spanish writing.
a few examples:

when you say "oh" ("oh") is a expression of surprise mostly or to remark someting, it works the same in english or spanish
ex; oh, really?/oh, i didnt know that/oh ¿en serio?/ ¡oh, no lo sabia!.

but when you say "o" ("or") is used for comparison of one thing from another.
ex; one way or anoter/ choose me or choose him/ de una forma o la otra/elegime a mi o elegilo a el.

when you say "hay" ("there is") is to express that there is something, could be a object or something to do. (the contrary would be "no hay" ("there i´snt")
ex; there is enough of that/ there is something to do/ HAY suficiente de eso/ HAY algo que hacer.

NOW! when you say "ahi" ("there") you are pointing to something, wich could be anything.
ex; is there!/ there i go!/ ¡esta AHI!/ ¡AHI voy yo!

AND WHEN YOU SAY ejem!... when you say "ay" ("ouch") is a expression of pain.
ex; ouch! i hit my toe/ ouch!, im the diccionary of the royal academy of spanish language and somebody is butt-fucking me real hard...probably the writer
of a erotic game.
¡ay! me pegue en el dedo del pie/ ¡ay!, soy el diccionario de la real academia española y alguien me esta follando realmente duro por el culo... probablemente
el escritor de un juego erotico.

im not a expert on spanish or language, but those errors cannot be tolerated in any work, (and do not dare to use the stupidity of the MC because that is not a valid escuse)
if i write this, is because this errors above, apear from the very beggining.

good luck with your work, and i hope you get very far.

Tl;DR version: the typos on this games are anoying.

Reactions: Furyous D

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

ejem!. i mean... dear DEV if you can read this CONSIDER!! the following.

check and double check your typo horrors (see what i did there?) specially on the spanish writing.
a few examples:

when you say "oh" ("oh") is a expression of surprise mostly or to remark someting, it works the same in english or spanish
ex; oh, really?/oh, i didnt know that/oh ¿en serio?/ ¡oh, no lo sabia!.

but when you say "o" ("or") is used for comparison of one thing from another.
ex; one way or anoter/ choose me or choose him/ de una forma o la otra/elegime a mi o elegilo a el.

when you say "hay" ("there is") is to express that there is something, could be a object or something to do. (the contrary would be "no hay" ("there i´snt")
ex; there is enough of that/ there is something to do/ HAY suficiente de eso/ HAY algo que hacer.

NOW! when you say "ahi" ("there") you are pointing to something, wich could be anything.
ex; is there!/ there i go!/ ¡esta AHI!/ ¡AHI voy yo!

AND WHEN YOU SAY ejem!... when you say "ay" ("ouch") is a expression of pain.
ex; ouch! i hit my toe/ ouch!, im the diccionary of the royal academy of spanish language and somebody is butt-fucking me real hard...probably the writer
of a erotic game.
¡ay! me pegue en el dedo del pie/ ¡ay!, soy el diccionario de la real academia española y alguien me esta follando realmente duro por el culo... probablemente
el escritor de un juego erotico.

im not a expert on spanish or language, but those errors cannot be tolerated in any work, (and do not dare to use the stupidity of the MC because that is not a valid escuse)
if i write this, is because this errors above, apear from the very beggining.

good luck with your work, and i hope you get very far.

Tl;DR version: the typos on this games are anoying.
Thank you for your contribution, the truth is, I have never had the opportunity to study more than primary school (which was from the field, so don't expect much from that education) I know that there are thousands of grammatical errors, I try to do the best I can , but there are things that I have never had the opportunity to learn. (And if I'm honest considering that I do not think I will live more than ten years, those useless things are not in my priorities. Sad but realistic. Don't get me wrong, I know that writing perfectly can be something great for some. I cannot waste the little time that I have left in this world, on something that will not make me happy) if someone wants to help with those mistakes it is welcome, everything that helps to improve this novel, it is very useful. on the other hand if someone reads this and feels offended. I don't pretend to. it's just that some of us didn't have the privilege of a quality education. I have 5 years of study (I think that 95% of those who read this have studied much more than me, so they may not understand what I am talking about and some may take me as an idiot peasant, I do not know.)

I just want you to know that mistakes are not in bad faith, I try to do the best I can. I repeat if someone wants to help (help, I will not pay for corrections of the Spanish version, I have no money to waste on something that would not benefit me)

Now if those mistakes bother them and they can't play thanks to them (and they won't help) they can pass my game, I'm 29 years old and I'm not going to waste my few years of life that I have left in making the real academy of the Spanish language.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noctisxv15

Jan 24, 2020
Thank you for your contribution, the truth is, I have never had the opportunity to study more than primary school (which was from the field, so don't expect much from that education) I know that there are thousands of grammatical errors, I try to do the best I can , but there are things that I have never had the opportunity to learn. (And if I'm honest considering that I do not think I will live more than ten years, those useless things are not in my priorities. Sad but realistic. Don't get me wrong, I know that writing perfectly can be something great for some. I cannot waste the little time that I have left in this world, on something that will not make me happy) if someone wants to help with those mistakes it is welcome, everything that helps to improve this novel, it is very useful. on the other hand if someone reads this and feels offended. I don't pretend to. it's just that some of us didn't have the privilege of a quality education. I have 5 years of study (I think that 95% of those who read this have studied much more than me, so they may not understand what I am talking about and some may take me as an idiot peasant, I do not know.)

I just want you to know that mistakes are not in bad faith, I try to do the best I can. I repeat if someone wants to help (help, I will not pay for corrections of the Spanish version, I have no money to waste on something that would not benefit me)

Now if those mistakes bother them and they can't play thanks to them (and they won't help) they can pass my game, I'm 29 years old and I'm not going to waste my few years of life that I have left in making the real academy of the Spanish language.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can say it in both languagues, thx for taking your time in this games with this interesting history, just trying your best with your qualities (studies) is enough, the most important things is the effor you put into this, thank you for this incredible games, u have my support!

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
I can say it in both languagues, thx for taking your time in this games with this interesting history, just trying your best with your qualities (studies) is enough, the most important things is the effor you put into this, thank you for this incredible games, u have my support!
We need more people like you in this world. Enjoy your namesake. Noctis.jpg

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
The MC's actitude is so inconsistent, going back and forth from complete horndog to little delicate flower, is like... imagine finding someone who switches between high pitched voice to deep voice on every other sentence.

Reactions: DogDoge

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
The MC's actitude is so inconsistent, going back and forth from complete horndog to little delicate flower, is like... imagine finding someone who switches between high pitched voice to deep voice on every other sentence.
You sir, have 100% described my voice

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
Also, real talk, have you ever actually seen a person with no experience regarding the opposite sex try and deal with not only hitting on multiple women but finding themselves in super sexual situations almost constantly? I don't know about you but I think I'd be a little off too. Getting into it while it's happening but being shy and "a delicate flower" the rest of the time because truth be told, while my body is ready, my heart isn't.

Reactions: Furyous D

Fakunesu

Jul 8, 2020
Of course is an honor for me but i need to say two things first 1. Im don't speak very well english but i will do my best 2. The link dont let my join for some reason, can you send it again plis? XD

Reactions: kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Of course is an honor for me but i need to say two things first 1. Im don't speak very well english but i will do my best 2. The link dont let my join for some reason, can you send it again plis? XD

this is discord's server. Any questions you have are welcome. Robin already has an image in the update that comes out today for patreons and tomorrow for everyone.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry for the ignorance, (I don't speak the language) what would be nsfw and sfw?
Not Safe for Work and safe for work... don't worry about the language issue I am a native English speaker and a couple of weeks ago I had to look up this very thing because I had no clue what it ment

Reactions: Furyous D and V&M

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I want an intro where one of those telenovela themes play and then a Hispanic man in a serious voice reads out the games Spanish description as an intro

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
View attachment 795576 today new update for patreons, tomorrow will be free for all

I have been following this for a while, and dear god!
You really make quite a packed update.
Also, all those new girls tease was amazing.

I don´t know if you are still accepting suggestions, but if so, i would like if you consider adding a Hyperdimension Neptunia or Yu-Gi-Oh! character there. (Maybe also Disgaea, but i think there isn´t any good Koitatsu model for them)

I also REALLY apreciated that you released a Compressed Pack.

Oh, y soy Peruano, asi que entiendo que tengas problemas con el Ingles para el Juego, asi que Suerte con eso. (y)

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
I want an intro where one of those telenovela themes play and then a Hispanic man in a serious voice reads out the games Spanish description as an intro
Like you want someone to post it here or you want someone it read it in the game?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes