James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
kraguto could you provide me changelog for 0.3.0.2 just for 0.3.0.2 , actually changelog section needs some editing. Give me, i will do it.

Reactions: kraguto

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
kraguto i had to remove some texts, non english texts and images from changelog section. Changelog should always look good. So don't put images and non english texts in changelog. :) okay ?

• Haha
Reactions: kraguto and Ive-11
D

Deleted member 2639104

You know, I used to download hella Skyrim nfsw mods + character presets to basically create the exact same thing.

But this is all of that packaged into an interesting story. Really enjoyable and fun to play (as a visual novel/sex game).

I am seriously considering a $20/$50 Patreon donation to develop this and/or your other visual novel. But you need to set up a discord for your fans. Patreon alone is not enough communication and trust that my investment is progressing the product.

Set up the discord and let's get the game growing. I'm here for Android 18 and "MY BULMMMAAAA!" Lol

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
Best games i ever played ! Dreams comes true Keep it up, nice story, nice renders & animation. ( i laughed so many time by the storie)

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
You know, I used to download hella Skyrim nfsw mods + character presets to basically create the exact same thing.

But this is all of that packaged into an interesting story. Really enjoyable and fun to play (as a visual novel/sex game).

I am seriously considering a $20/$50 Patreon donation to develop this and/or your other visual novel. But you need to set up a discord for your fans. Patreon alone is not enough communication and trust that my investment is progressing the product.

Set up the discord and let's get the game growing. I'm here for Android 18 and "MY BULMMMAAAA!" Lol

If i got work again than i seriosly considering too

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017

hello and I'm glad you like this novel, it's my biggest goal. that people enjoy, because I, by myself, enjoy creating it.

the discord thing, I think you are right, I must organize it and revive it, so that I can report more on the progress (especially because in patreon I cannot give away nice images. I will work to fix it, you can be sure.

At first I did not think it would have a good reception, believe this thinking of 10 0 20 anime lovers who wanted to play it. but to my surprise it seems that more of those 10 enjoy my creation.

As for the skyrim theme, I also played skyrim with mods not suitable for children and I had a lot of fun (when I managed to make the mods compatible, hehehe)

I also want you to know that the story is planned so that we really end up doing it with 100 girls, so we are just starting this adventure called Tales of a dream life

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Best games i ever played ! Dreams comes true Keep it up, nice story, nice renders & animation. ( i laughed so many time by the storie)
I'm glad you liked it. You guys who play don't know how nice it feels to know that someone enjoyed my creation. each person who plays my novel and enjoys it is happiness to me.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I can see it now, he beds the 100 girls, they all get to go home leaving him alone on the planet for the rest of his life.

:eek:

that's why there's no harem tag

D

Deleted member 2639104

hello and I'm glad you like this novel, it's my biggest goal. that people enjoy, because I, by myself, enjoy creating it.

the discord thing, I think you are right, I must organize it and revive it, so that I can report more on the progress (especially because in patreon I cannot give away nice images. I will work to fix it, you can be sure.

At first I did not think it would have a good reception, believe this thinking of 10 0 20 anime lovers who wanted to play it. but to my surprise it seems that more of those 10 enjoy my creation.

As for the skyrim theme, I also played skyrim with mods not suitable for children and I had a lot of fun (when I managed to make the mods compatible, hehehe)

I also want you to know that the story is planned so that we really end up doing it with 100 girls, so we are just starting this adventure called Tales of a dream life

Skyrim mods really were fun to play with once compatible haha.

Anyway, yes please make a discord server, so patrons and fans can join it. Discord is the first step to getting fans more involved.

I'll keep an eye out for the discord, then I'll decide between the $20/$50 investment.

Keep up the great work

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I can see it now, he beds the 100 girls, they all get to go home leaving him alone on the planet for the rest of his life.

:eek:

that's why there's no harem tag
but to be more cruel, you want our mc to do the hard work of collecting the essence of love from 100 girls and to be left alone, alone as a gepet when pinocchio married poison ivy.

as for the harem issue. We could say that it is Mr. Kraguto's mistake, that he has not placed all the tags

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Skyrim mods really were fun to play with once compatible haha.

Anyway, yes please make a discord server, so patrons and fans can join it. Discord is the first step to getting fans more involved.

I'll keep an eye out for the discord, then I'll decide between the $20/$50 investment.

Keep up the great work
hello, thanks to your suggestion I have reopened the discord. for now it is a lonely place, but I hope gradually integrate those who enjoy Tales of a dream life.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes