• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Got an error after playing for a bit. Other then having to stop at that point it seems pretty good so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, thank you very much, the error has already been corrected, thank you for informing and I apologize for the blunder. With the file that I attach in this publication everything is corrected. you just copy the file into the game folder and hit overwrite and everything is fixed. really thank you very much, I did not notice the bugg since it is only present in the normal version of pc

Reactions: Visualized

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Fan signature?
I hadn't created one because I thought no one would want one. but I will create a pair and upload them. as thanks for being the first to order one. tell me which is your favorite character and i will create a special one for you
ok so dose that mean there will be more than 100 girls
that's the goal, to have at least content on 100 girls

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
that's the goal, to have at least content on 100 girls
damn, u must work hard to create that, n pls dont push ur self dude, make 15 or 20 is better n u cn more make deep story line than just fap content :KEK: oh n dont forget the animation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you, thank you very much, the error has already been corrected, thank you for informing and I apologize for the blunder. With the file that I attach in this publication everything is corrected. you just copy the file into the game folder and hit overwrite and everything is fixed. really thank you very much, I did not notice the bugg since it is only present in the normal version of pc

Mega
Thanks, worked perfectly. Glad to find a good harem game without a ton of navigation or time wasting actions.

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
Hope more characters will appear from other anime, like My Hero Academia, Black Clover, High School DxD, History's Strongest Disciple and Dr. Stone.

ramdomdude001

Apr 30, 2019
Hello I always ecountour this problem in my playthrough evan tough I have downloaded the bugfix.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/inglesa1.rpy", line 4570, in script
    Ma  "Wait, wait, why the fuck didn’t that hurt you!"
Exception: Sayer 'Ma' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Games\3d Games\talesofdreamlifechapter1-0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "E:\Games\3d Games\talesofdreamlifechapter1-0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Jul 22 06:53:08 2020

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
Hello I always ecountour this problem in my playthrough evan tough I have downloaded the bugfix.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Games\3d Games\talesofdreamlifechapter1-0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
  File "E:\Games\3d Games\talesofdreamlifechapter1-0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fuck, that one might be my bad. I think I didn't use the right character code so the game engine doesn't know what to do.

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
So, once again, I'd like to apologize for that mistake, I'm pretty sure Kraguto is working on correcting it already, and please know that once it is fixed, this is a bigger update than the previous version. In total I think it's about 10 more pages of dialogue, and if my reading skills are any good, the scenes themselves are going to be amazing. I can't say whether or not my translations will do them any justice. seeing as I did mistake "face" for "butt" pretty early in this update.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
I quite like this game I look forward to seeing what happens in the future

p.s
Hopefully we get a compressed version out soon

Reactions: kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A thousand apologies for the error, with this I hope you can solve it. I feel sorry for what happened

Copy the two files into the game folder. to accept to overwrite and with that I hope to solve the error. I would also appreciate that if it works for you, inform me, this situation that I did things wrong has me ashamed and with encouragement on the ground. I hope I can solve it and that it does not happen again

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Fuck, that one might be my bad. I think I didn't use the right character code so the game engine doesn't know what to do.
It's not your fault. It was a mistake of mine, I always test the game before launching it, but because I launched compressed version and normal version, I forgot to correct the normal version. To make matters worse I tried to fix it and again I uploaded it badly. I'm a mess.

You already help me a lot with a good translation, one or two wrong letters are not your fault. I'm in charge of the code. next time I will not throw things without trying them 50,000 times hehehe

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I quite like this game I look forward to seeing what happens in the future

p.s
Hopefully we get a compressed version out soon
the compressed version 80 megabytes, this one is there and luckily that one is without errors.

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
So, for those of you who downloaded Kraguto's fix, has anyone reached the morse code I put in and solved it?

Reactions: kraguto

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Not gonna lie, after ten minutes of comedy I'm expecting a joke end somewhere where you realize you actually died in real life as a 28 year old virgin and the shock made you die of a heart attack. Then you get revived by the girls and continue the story, sure, but that scene alone will be worth a week's of laughter.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes