hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Um, I was a Boy Scout and the uniform was long pants. We didn't wear short pants unless the weather demanded it. (And in my part of the country, that wasn't very often.)

As an aside, I never had ANY physical/sexual abuse problems from ANY of the adults, nor did I EVER hear about any from others that I knew*. (But then, I probably wouldn't have directly.) It was the other SCOUTS that you had to worry about.

* I'm NOT at all denying that any happened ANYWHERE. I'm just giving what my PERSONAL experience was, to contrast the idea promoted in the game that Abuse was an Universal Practice that occurred to EVERYONE.

Last edited:

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
Um, I was a Boy Scout and the uniform was long pants. We didn't wear short pants unless the weather demanded it. (And in my part of the country, that wasn't very often.)

As an aside, I never had ANY physical/sexual abuse problems from ANY of the adults, nor did I EVER hear about any from others that I knew*. (But then, I probably wouldn't have directly.) It was the other SCOUTS that you had to worry about.

* I'm NOT at all denying that any happened ANYWHERE. I'm just giving what my PERSONAL experience was, to contrast the idea promoted in the game that Abuse was an Universal Practice that occurred to EVERYONE.
Thank you for sharing your experience, everything mentioned about real world organizations or people is not meant to be taken literally, it's just based off the jokes that float around here and there. As for mythology, if Zeus can stick his dick in anything with a pulse and have a kid, who knows what we can do with ours

Reactions: User1230

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I kind of realized that the comments were meant to be humorous, but please realize that:

1) A comment may be funny to one person, but offensive to others. I am by no means one who would criminalize Humor, but there are people who WOULD and a constant focus on particular items can be construed as indicating a bias. In other words, vary the comedy routine a bit.
2) Nowadays, with the political climate that we have, you need to EXPLAIN the concept of Sarcasm to some people, and even then they won't get it and you might end up with a riot on your hands because idiots took you TOO seriously.

Please don't think that I'm telling you to shut up, but just advice to tone down the stereotyped insults.

BTW, I can see why MC has remained a virgin. His conversation deems to be limited to either thinking he's a comedian and his idea of "Funny" consists ENTIRELY of insulting EVERYTHING (except the chick he's with). Surprise! No one wants to be with someone who's negative ALL THE TIME. Also, MC argues when any of the chicks show any interest at all:

Girl: "Hey, let's fuck!"
MC: "You don't want to fuck me."
Girl: "I really want to fuck."
Girl: "I really, really want to fuck."
Girl: "I really, really, really want to fuck."
Girl: "You know, you're right. Bye, Loser."

Seriously, that's been the initial direction of every single relationship so far. I'll bet dollars to donuts that's the story of his life. Yes, there needs to be SOME contemplation of consequences and/or motive, especially with things like the "incest" with Cattleya. But this guy takes it WAY too far to the point that he risks losing his opportunities.!

Sorry for what appears to be a rant. The game's good and I am having fun with it. I really do like the concept and await more girls being added.

Shade1

May 27, 2019
It would Be great if you could add more girls from monster musume. And Risa Bettou from prison school. Also, all the girls from dangun ronpa like junko and Mukuro Ikusaba, Touko Fukawa

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Diane, my ultimate waifu...
Why? Because she's a giantess and I love vore...
So, my only wish is for Diane to accidentally swallow me down if she's gonna make use of her mouth on me <3 <3 <3
If this is something you'll do kraguto , by the fury of the Seven Deadly universe, I shall follow you where ever you go!!!
I mean that in a non-stalker kind of way, I'm talking about whatever other games you'll create XD

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Hello, was wondering, will there be a point where we can revisit and play with the characters we have already come into 'contact' with? looking forward to the next installment, although it seems more like just a story instead of a game right now, not trying to complain, just an observation.

Reactions: kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hello, was wondering, will there be a point where we can revisit and play with the characters we have already come into 'contact' with? looking forward to the next installment, although it seems more like just a story instead of a game right now, not trying to complain, just an observation.
The truth is that yes, it's more of a story than a game. I know that maybe that keeps many away.

As for the girls, little by little they all have more and more history. some do have more content than others. example Diane. but in the future they will all have more content of different types. example now in 0.6 I will focus largely on the nuns. sisters of love vs sisters of lust. CharaStudio-2020-11-30-18-27-43-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-11-30-18-36-42-Render.png

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
*sees elaine and diane*

I can't do my boys King and Ban dirty like that.

*sees Jericho*

YEAH BOIII!!!!!

*thinks about the possibility of them adding liz*

meliodas.gif

:p

Reactions: Furyous D

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
On a serious note, looks like you put quite a bit of effort into this well done. bit of something for everyone (although I personally would skip the three characters above.... I like their wholesome cannon :p )

The resemblance is well done for these characters.
Malescula especially.... those eyes... I fear for my soul.

Although tbh I perused the images after extracting them... (wanted to see what there is first :p ), so I can't exactly give any feedback on the story :S

Reactions: Jakep17

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Also, real talk, have you ever actually seen a person with no experience regarding the opposite sex try and deal with not only hitting on multiple women but finding themselves in super sexual situations almost constantly? I don't know about you but I think I'd be a little off too. Getting into it while it's happening but being shy and "a delicate flower" the rest of the time because truth be told, while my body is ready, my heart isn't.
well sad my friend, i would probably act this way too and im turning 30 this year

Reactions: Jakep17

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I love the animations in this game, but i really want more freedom (like select where to go or what girl i want to meet)
agreed with the premise of this game i think it suits a more open world style of sandbox vn but as it is it's not bad even if I would like more choices as to where i go and what characters i interact with (and personally what character i lost my virginity but that is just a pet peeve and the current scene is absolutely great)

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
a few original ones like our beautiful little dragon Valeska
wait Valeska is an original character? I assumed she was like every other character and from some anime that I just didn't know, if that's the case then bravo to u for creating a character so believable that it fooled me into thinking it was from a pre existing anime.
Valeska is one of my favourite charter's in the game (but then again she is a dragon so i have bias there seeing as dragons are my favourite mythical creature) so finding out she is an OC just makes this game even better imo

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Re: The Centaur origin story. Um, Genetics don't work that way... But it's an origin story and, hey, they're ALWAYS weird.

I'm still going with the Scythian theory. Rubes saw people riding horses and after a few retellings Horse and Rider became one. (There probably was alcohol involved in a few of those retellings. Never underestimate the power of alcohol on Memory. Or a Good Story.)
see what u failed to understand here that this is a fictional product and the laws of reality don't need to be applied, so that not being how genetics work doesn't matter in the slightest

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes