DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
The title is so stupid. What exactly is so androgynous about hips twice the size of your shoulders? It should be called "Tales of Chicks With Dicks and Also Chicks With Dicks, but With No Tits So We Call That Character a Boy". Bit of a mouthful, pun not intended, but I think it's much more accurate.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
The title is so stupid. What exactly is so androgynous about hips twice the size of your shoulders? It should be called "Tales of Chicks With Dicks and Also Chicks With Dicks, but With No Tits So We Call That Character a Boy". Bit of a mouthful, pun not intended, but I think it's much more accurate.
Oh good, another one of "these"...
1328.png

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Thank you for your opinion.
It's dumb, ignorant and arrogant but you shared it.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Hopefully yes.
The game was, is and should be about big girl dicks in tight boy butts.
This game already has more than enough males only content. Maybe after a few hundred more futa on male scenes a few gay or pegging or egging would be appropriate; but not sooner.

....I wanted more dude on trap stuff tho

Ddop

Apr 18, 2019
Can someone put up a version of the download that works. I have tired to fix the JNI error but it is not working still

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Imagine Dark Knight laughing at you because you tried to bring anal beads to a swordfight
Hiro, having mastered the bead.
giphy.gif
You know...still surprised that Hiro still can't Top Black Knight.
When we will see The Knight learning a lesson?
Part of me thinks she's particularly sensitive about getting topped, maybe she's doing a Pure Top run?

• Haha
Reactions: Droidcat39

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
I'd like to be able to get the bow from defeating the centaur, but no luck so far. I can defeat her, and I've beaten (and toped) both the unicorn and centaur, but I don't get the bow when I do. Is that no longer possible in the current version or am I just doing something wrong (which seems likely)?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
I'd like to be able to get the bow from defeating the centaur, but no luck so far. I can defeat her, and I've beaten (and toped) both the unicorn and centaur, but I don't get the bow when I do. Is that no longer possible in the current version or am I just doing something wrong (which seems likely)?
i think your supposed to let them top you in battle, does that not work anymore?

Reactions: schlosrat

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I did I got the same thing and a java expception
Try reading the installation instruction found in the OP and please ignore the part "Steps to play by using the .jar file Here" section, because if you come here asking about profile or how to use jython,
In minecraft, obviously.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
This thread is the only place I've ever even heard of jython. I refuse to look it up because the name suggests that it's an unholy union of java and python that users of neither need in their lives. Anything requiring an abomination like that is inherently ill conceived from the start. Even the toolchain to build Android is less horrifying.

*breathes*

Anyway . . . who likes round bums? I think they're great!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This thread is the only place I've ever even heard of jython. I refuse to look it up because the name suggests that it's an unholy union of java and python that users of neither need in their lives. Anything requiring an abomination like that is inherently ill conceived from the start. Even the toolchain to build Android is less horrifying.

*breathes*

Anyway . . . who likes round bums? I think they're great!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pamphlet

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know how I can fix this error?
Not without you posting the error log that the warning mentions. However, it's most likely that your video drivers and/or OS needs updated. After you post the text file, I would recommend reading #17,985 and #17,986 from two days ago to see if there are similar errors to yours.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes