3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
yeah, we need fewer standard rpgm "OH WHOOPS I DROPPED MY SOAP , FUCK ME PLEASE NOW" games
we need more standard ren'py "OH WHOOPS I DROPPED MY SOAP , FUCK ME PLEASE NOW" games :p
For real tho, I don't have many issues with RPGM but those bland female protag "go there, do X, go back = scene" or "lose = rape" are getting boring. More games where you have a world you go around and PICK scenes you want to see by interacting with NPCs/world

Reactions: Silosilo

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Game Looks nice man(y).....Just asking, Is There gonna be corruption and prostitution in later updates:love:

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
Update released today. Not sure if anybody would even be interested in paying for it since even the dev described it as being "a few minutes or something" on Patreon. Probably not worth the price of admission. Pretty lame since the last update didn't actually even add any new content at all, just a gallery, which means all that's been released since the beginning of may is a "few minutes" worth of content. Doesn't really justify the nearly $800 a month this game gets. Pretty safe to assume that this game's just never going to become anything worth caring about. Nearly two years since it first dropped and we're still barely out of softcore territory, with not even a hint of choices "determining our path" like advertised. What a waste.

Apr 7, 2019
Fuck off will you, there are like 4 or 5 good fem prot games and this is one of them... WE NEED MORE FEM PROTAGONIST GAMES LIKE THIS , NO MORE STANDARD RPGM "OH WHOOPS I DROPPED MY SOAP , FUCK ME PLEASE NOW" GAMES ....
karryn's prison, pregcess of zeven, holy grail of alharahn, wings of roldea, marle and the labyrinth of the black sea, ideology in friction, fallen princess lucia story, and a few others i can't remember the names of right now. all of these have either great character writing or great game mechanics. several have both. all of them are female protagonist, and none of them are begging for cocks in the first few scenes. (three of these games have no scenes at all. 100% gameplay.)

Reactions: Dinamida

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
karryn's prison, pregcess of zeven, holy grail of alharahn, wings of roldea, marle and the labyrinth of the black sea, ideology in friction, fallen princess lucia story, and a few others i can't remember the names of right now. all of these have either great character writing or great game mechanics. several have both. all of them are female protagonist, and none of them are begging for cocks in the first few scenes. (three of these games have no scenes at all. 100% gameplay.)
... noxian nights, devil queen elise, lonarpg (my fav) and a lot more are all old games either being updated or milked by other players because of quality and whatsoever. I am on this site on a daily basis and all i keep seeing from last updates is male prot with soo little of fem prot. Male prot games are dominating by far.

I would just like to see something new from fem prot games. Nothing new (that is good) has came out in a long time :(

ninja600

Mar 5, 2019
in this update Rodinka can return the dress if you stole it There are two major routes: if you left the white dress in the chest in Rodinka’s tent or Rodinka is wearing/ has it in her inventory. If Rodinka has the white dress with her, knocking on the door or looking through the window triggers the event. Wearing the white dress, having it in the inventory or placing it on the clothes line changes a bit of dialogue. There are two small scenes with armpit licking and a spring onion in Rodinka’s ass. You need 5 ENDURANCE (while naked/ wearing a necklace) to complete the checks (small increase in scene length). After that, you get +1 LUST. Finally, select “Something else?” then “Agree” for a short paizuri (boobjob) and another +1 LUST. You lose the white dress after this event.

If Rodinka left the white dress in the chest in her tent then she must strip and either give a longer paizuri (+1 LUST) and pay 20 coins for her old dress back (keep both the old dress and white dress) or walk outside naked and go to the forest (lose old dress). In the forest, there are several small events with gusts of wind at the forest edges and twigs hitting Rodinka’s ass near the dead bushes. At the stream, you can 'run forward' (running past the men naked), 'walk back' (Rodinka exposes her ass), stay in the stream (talk to the men), or hide under the pier. If you talk to the men and select “. . .” when asked for her name, Rodinka will 'walk back' (different dialogue if you selected ". . ." every time). Talking to the men or 'walking back' will lead to the pink haired man unsuccessfully ambushing Rodinka. Hiding under the pier gives you two choices 'run forward' and "Lie low" (stay hidden). Staying hidden will lead to a scene where Rodinka will lean in front of a boy naked and receive a feather item. After the boy, you can get +5 Explorer Experience by standing near the north side of the small wooden barn near the end of the forest.

: If you did not steal white dress at the start of Episode 2, there is a blue haired “wizard” south of the village. If you select “. . .” the wizard will give Rodinka a dildo that she can keep if you have at least 11 LUST. Selecting the top two choices will cause Rodinka clothes to be stolen and be forced to walk naked through the forest.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I'd like to see her wake up from one of her blackouts covered in cum. I'm getting blueballed waiting for her to get penetrated. Even the bear would do; let's go back and revisit him and the vegetable salesman.

keiththeberenson

Jun 12, 2017
The first scene is her basically pissing herself. Worth playing through, but man, what a choice to make right out of the gate.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes