4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Not bad, that works too, but if the player level is high enough that his HP could tank almost anything, i don't think adding a defense stat on CM will be fun.

Cause lets be honest & Realistic. Even a Marathoner or Weight Lifter cums as easily as a teenager no matter how hard he trains. Really Prefer it to be RNG. Unless the amount of HP loss from Cumming is a Set Percentage or RNG as well.
So here's what I did:

Now enemies deal an oscillating amount of CM, for example, Slimes do 5-15%. Also, now when you use items that heal your CM (like Slime Balls, or Mushrooms), you get a temporary shield that will decrease the amount of "CM damage" an enemy deals to you.

Reactions: iamslime

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
The art looks kinda odd to me, but i could get used to it. time to try this out.
Also, am i the only one who first thought of the "Tales of" game series first looking at this....just me?....ok

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
not sure if that got said already but the two bubbles showing your viable actions and the one showing the current shoes disappeared after the fight against the dryad boss and i am curious if it is really that random to find the chest for the key cause i only found a gold treasure so far

• Thinking Face

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
not sure if that got said already but the two bubbles showing your viable actions and the one showing the current shoes disappeared after the fight against the dryad boss and i am curious if it is really that random to find the chest for the key cause i only found a gold treasure so far
Thanks, I didn't know about that detail after the Dryad battle. I'm going to fix it right away.

Also, I think you mixed things up a little bit. In the forest maze you can only find the gold treasure, not the key. If you're talking about the key to the tower, that's unobtainable as of v0.1 since you're supposed to find it in the Giant Tree.
However, if you're talking about the Old Key, then you can find it past the Green Mushroom in the area with the logs puzzle.

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
i know got the old key i was curious about the chest it is for and that i only found the treasure in the maze so far besides the dryad

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
i know got the old key i was curious about the chest it is for and that i only found the treasure in the maze so far besides the dryad
The chest will be found in another area in v0.3. I plan to use it on a Mimic-type enemy.

Komodo6969

Mar 30, 2019
The entire time I was playing this I was getting serious deja vu because this game was really reminding me of infinity dungeon. I decide to look into it and see that you are indeed ZachyTemp! God damn man it's really good to see you again after you were dealt such a bad hand with your last two titles. I can already see this becoming quite something as well in the future, so keep on keeping on, it's good to see you back man.

p.s. Don't forget to back you files this time ;)

• Red Heart

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
The entire time I was playing this I was getting serious deja vu because this game was really reminding me of infinity dungeon. I decide to look into it and see that you are indeed ZachyTemp! God damn man it's really good to see you again after you were dealt such a bad hand with your last two titles. I can already see this becoming quite something as well in the future, so keep on keeping on, it's good to see you back man.

p.s. Don't forget to back you files this time ;)
Feels great to be back, haha! I've learnt a lot from my previous mistakes and now I'll make sure to be a lot more organized.

It's awesome to see people who still remember good old Infinity Dungeon ^^

Komodo6969

Mar 30, 2019
I really like this game but where do I find the secret chest in the deep forest?

I have done everything in the game even defeated the golden slime but I can't seem to find the chest.

I also have an old key and I don't know where to use it.

HELP!
Might I ask where you found this golden slime?

Reactions: iamslime

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
alright then i found everything besides the golden slime and there are probably still a few archivements missing but the big question is will the saves be compatible with the next version or do we have to start from the scratch though?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Might I ask where you found this golden slime?
She's in a secret cave, in the swamp area (the one before the waterfall). Try looking behind all the trees and you'll find it.

alright then i found everything besides the golden slime and there are probably still a few archivements missing but the big question is will the saves be compatible with the next version or do we have to start from the scratch though?
At the moment, saves are not compatible through versions, but I'm working hard to make a save converter. It will surely take me a lot of time, since it takes a lot of coding, but the answer is yes, saves will be most likely compatible.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
  1. There is a way to do that! Try checking in the Village shop.
While it's all shiny and new perhaps incorporate Animation Config into System Options that way you wouldn't have to use Items to set configurations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Being able to change the Player's Name would also be nice. Changed Script '$D13x | Pokémon Menu 1.0' to handle
the actor name code "\\N[1]"

imbarudolf

Jun 4, 2018
Ah yes long awaited side project of "Tales of" series, pretty good also am I the only one thats literally dying at that horrible pun? God I love puns so much, this is good shit OP.

• Haha

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
While it's all shiny and new perhaps incorporate Animation Config into System Options that way you wouldn't have to use Items to set configurations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Being able to change the Player's Name would also be nice. Changed Script '$D13x | Pokémon Menu 1.0' to handle
the actor name code "\\N[1]"
Ah, I had already done that for v0.1.5 (customizable name and Yanfly's script).

I just didn't include it on this release because I was lazy and I wanted to pay more attention to the battle system, since that's the core part of the gameplay. Anyways, thank you man! I'm kinda embarrased that you looked into my messy events and scripts @_@

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ah, I had already done that for v0.1.5 (customizable name and Yanfly's script).

I just didn't include it on this release because I was lazy and I wanted to pay more attention to the battle system, since that's the core part of the gameplay. Anyways, thank you man! I'm kinda embarrased that you looked into my messy events and scripts @_@
Great :D If you find you need more gamepad buttons you can try

A game that shows off what it can do is

Otherwise the art is cute though could use a wider range of breast sizes :coffee: However that could just be Celle and Frog Girl seem to be the smallest in the bunch :geek:

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Great :D If you find you need more gamepad buttons you can try

A game that shows off what it can do is

Otherwise the art is cute though could use a wider range of breast sizes :coffee: However that could just be Celle and Frog Girl seem to be the smallest in the bunch :geek:
Don't worry! I believe it's already enough with RPGM default controls, since I find extensive controls as something unnecessarily complicated to learn and most people are accustomed to normal controls.

And yeah, right now there's only about 7 enemies so there's not really a lot of variety. Maybe in further updates you'll be able to tell a difference! Again, thank you for wanting to help.a

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes