4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

fudisoap

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks for the quick fix but it seem the forest clear achievement still didn't get converted correctly unless you added something new in the forest.

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Thanks for the quick fix but it seem the forest clear achievement still didn't get converted correctly unless you added something new in the forest.
Oh, whoops @_@. Looks like I misplaced a number in the code, gimme a sec and I'll upload another hotfix!

Reactions: fudisoap

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Here, try this! I'll update the OP tomorrow :p

This should fix all the bugs in the save converter!

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
well taking a look at one of the scenes in the extra section of the gallery causes the last watched scene to stay frozen in the middle of the screen and the fastest solution is probably to take a look at a scene in the forest section till that gets fixed

• Thinking Face

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
well taking a look at one of the scenes in the extra section of the gallery causes the last watched scene to stay frozen in the middle of the screen and the fastest solution is probably to take a look at a scene in the forest section till that gets fixed
Ah, sorry for that @_@. Since it's not a game-breaking glitch (you can fix it by watching another animation) I'll fix it in v0.2.

Reactions: fudisoap

Pappercut

Dec 3, 2017
So how do I access the forest tower? I assume what you need is inside the giant tree, but that's not ready yet. Am I right?
Also where do I find monster number 8?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So how do I access the forest tower? I assume what you need is inside the giant tree, but that's not ready yet. Am I right?
Also where do I find monster number 8?
Yeah, you're right. Right now I'm working on v0.2 and it will feature a completed Giant Tree area.

Also, monster #8 is kind of exclusive right now, to those who converted their saves from v0.1. But she'll be available in the next release via cheats. ^^

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
is there a way to make screen size bigger and other than just alt enter?
Nope, there's not. I could make the native resolution bigger but that would make the game incompatible with some systems.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Nope, there's not. I could make the native resolution bigger but that would make the game incompatible with some systems.
dang oh well thanks for replying at least zachy and gl with working on your game i gotta admit this is one of a type of art style for a game ( in a good way!)

• Red Heart

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
dang oh well thanks for replying at least zachy and gl with working on your game i gotta admit this is one of a type of art style for a game ( in a good way!)
Thanks man! However this version is pretty much a proof of concept, since it's what I can do "without spending any money".

When I have enough monthly income, I'll hire an artist to do the sprites instead of me, cuz it's really hard for me to do decent-looking art @~@

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks man! However this version is pretty much a proof of concept, since it's what I can do "without spending any money".

When I have enough monthly income, I'll hire an artist to do the sprites instead of me, cuz it's really hard for me to do decent-looking art @~@
your art is fine pretty unique actually the animations are extra nice;)
what you should really focus on is to complete the game and not abandon it like the last one...

also when, next update?

• Red Heart

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
your art is fine pretty unique actually the animations are extra nice;)
what you should really focus on is to complete the game and not abandon it like the last one...

also when, next update?
The thing is, it really takes me a lot of time to do art, because I'm not fluent at all.

I can take me around 3 days to sprite a single enemy, so do that for 7-8 enemies and you got 24 days of purely spriting. Right now I'm at a fairly good pace (I release a post on Patreon every 3 days), but I still want to hire an artist to work faster and more efficiently ;D

So I don't really have a fixed release date, but it'll surely take me more than a month ^^

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
I completed the forest area, and all there is left to do is entering the flower number, the problem is, where? Which tree? I couldnt find the place to donate my coin

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I completed the forest area, and all there is left to do is entering the flower number, the problem is, where? Which tree? I couldnt find the place to donate my coin
Go to the swamp area, the one where you find the first frog girls. At the top right there's a secret entrance behind a tree.

meataleks

Jul 3, 2019
If you stay with this instead of abandoning it, Ill defenitely patreon this! Monster girl games are awesome and deserve more support.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes