4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
Looks cool, I like the art style and I like the implementation of sex scenes within combat.

I'm glad to see another RPGM game pop up (and an RPG at that) when they seem to be few and far between at the moment. Maybe giving it a 'Spark of Life', so to speak ;). Anyway, good luck with the game, I'm looking forward to seeing development go forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
behind the tree before the waterfall area, it lets me put in a number of coins, but i cant figure out what to do because everything seems to do nothing

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
behind the tree before the waterfall area, it lets me put in a number of coins, but i cant figure out what to do because everything seems to do nothing
After you get the two chests in the Dryad room, an achievement gets unlocked and gives you a map. The map tells you to count a certain type of flower and put the numbers in a specific order. That's the amount of coins you need.

how the hell do i open the settings ? the music is driving me insane
I'm afraid you still can't turn down the music volume. I'll add a volume menu in v0.1.5 ^^

Reactions: Gabriele D'Annunzio

Arséne Lupin

Jun 24, 2017
Wait you're supposed to count flowers? I just put in the amount I got from the hidden chest , which was 132 was it not? If not I just randomly got the right amount.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Wait you're supposed to count flowers? I just put in the amount I got from the hidden chest , which was 132 was it not? If not I just randomly got the right amount.
Yeah the hidden chest is just another hint, but since it's a 0.5% encounter, I wanted to add another hint so it would be more fair.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey there!

v0.1.5 is now out to the public. ^^
I was able to make a little save converter so you can use your savefiles from the previous version. Just press "A" in the Main Menu and read the instructions. You can take a look to the changelog in the OP.

Link:

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
Nice game, clear inspiration from Milkyquest is phenomenal.

I got a question though, will monsters get extended h-scenes in case of you losing to them? I always found that cool from Milky Quest.

I ask because I didn't really lose any fight I was in.:p

• Red Heart

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Nice game, clear inspiration from Milkyquest is phenomenal.

I got a question though, will monsters get extended h-scenes in case of you losing to them? I always found that cool from Milky Quest.

I ask because I didn't really lose any fight I was in.:p
Well, when you lose you just get a game over screen, so nothing interesting...

H-Scenes (with dialogue, CGs and all that stuff) will be something I'll probably never do, because writing takes a lot of time for me and I don't wanna expand this game too much or I won't be able to keep up (I already have my mind set on 100 enemies).

Anyways, I really appreciate the idea! Thanks for playing ^^!

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
Well, when you lose you just get a game over screen, so nothing interesting...

H-Scenes (with dialogue, CGs and all that stuff) will be something I'll probably never do, because writing takes a lot of time for me and I don't wanna expand this game too much or I won't be able to keep up (I already have my mind set on 100 enemies).

Anyways, I really appreciate the idea! Thanks for playing ^^!

That's fair, I was hoping for some extended sex scene in case you lose, could be just looping sprites while the girl teases you and talks. But It is a lot of writting, so no biggie.

• Red Heart
May 15, 2019
You need to fix the logs still, you have to fail like 8 times to get the right sequence. Then you still can't get across because a frog girl blocks you from jumping every time. It's massively annoying and makes me not want to bother. Which suck cuz I like the art and the mechanics other than that. Also You need to add an option to turn down the music it's obnoxiously loud.

• Thinking Face

fudisoap

Jul 9, 2019
Love the game so far keep up the good work!
When I used the save converter the monster encyclopedia didn't transfer and the achievement for clearing the forest as well.

• Thinking Face

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The Tent work not XD ( You Can not sleep and HP recover )
and if you fall into the water it can happen that you land too far to the left and get stuck .

these are errors that I have found so far XD

• Sad

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
You need to fix the logs still, you have to fail like 8 times to get the right sequence. Then you still can't get across because a frog girl blocks you from jumping every time. It's massively annoying and makes me not want to bother. Which suck cuz I like the art and the mechanics other than that. Also You need to add an option to turn down the music it's obnoxiously loud.
Hm, maybe I should double-check the logs then. But you're supposed to fight the Frog ;( if it's too annoying then I can just move her somewhere else.
Also, you can change the volume settings in the menu. Just select the option that says "Settings" ^^

Love the game so far keep up the good work!
When I used the save converter the monster encyclopedia didn't transfer and the achievement for clearing the forest as well.
Oh... Looks like the converter still needs some fine-tuning. This doesn't happen to me when testing, can I take a look at your savefile? (Just send it to me via PM or right here)

and if you fall into the water it can happen that you land too far to the left and get stuck .

I'll take a look, thanks!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Big fan of your previous game and Milkyquest, I also really like the art style so I went in with high expectations and was still pleasantly surprised. It's a shame that a lot of people will be turned away by the "Rpgm" tag and art style/stock assets because there are a lot of things you did right that show you've put in effort and thought, more so than your typical rpgmaker game. One thing I especially like that you did and wish every other rpgm game would do is show a prompt for interact-able objects in the environment, I'm particularly bad for exploring every area and knowing that I don't have to go around every pot and bookshelf spamming "z" is a convenience I'll miss dearly. The achievement system is also cool and gives you more reason to fight enemies you would typically skip asap such as the slimes, it's grindy sure but I really like that carrot on a stick system. I still can't find that last secret chest in the deep woods.o_O

That said there are a couple things I did not like and that is:
-Sprinting being tied to an item you have to equip
-The whole equipping process
I think it's fine that you have an item that allows you to jump but having it tied to sprinting makes it feel clunky, it's not so bad right now but if you require the player to switch between abilities a lot down the line I could see it quickly becoming an annoyance. If you absolutely must have it be tied to an item perhaps allow us to quickly switch between all abilities on the fly without having to go through the menu every time, would a hotkey to cycle through them be possible? It would also be nice to be able to sprint inside buildings or at least inside your own home, just to make the loop of returning home to rest while grinding early on a little less tedious.

Overall I'd say this is a massive improvement over Infinity Dungeon 3D, the pacing of the fights and really just balance in general is much better, the art style is unique love it or hate it and it has much more personality over honeyselect renders. Definitely keeping my eye on this one.

• Red Heart

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017

This is the save I used to convert. Hope it helps you find what your looking for.
Fixed! You'll have to re-convert your saves cuz I also added some new stuff ^^

Big fan of your previous game and Milkyquest, I also really like the art style so I went in with high expectations and was still pleasantly surprised. It's a shame that a lot of people will be turned away by the "Rpgm" tag and art style/stock assets because there are a lot of things you did right that show you've put in effort and thought, more so than your typical rpgmaker game. One thing I especially like that you did and wish every other rpgm game would do is show a prompt for interact-able objects in the environment, I'm particularly bad for exploring every area and knowing that I don't have to go around every pot and bookshelf spamming "z" is a convenience I'll miss dearly. The achievement system is also cool and gives you more reason to fight enemies you would typically skip asap such as the slimes, it's grindy sure but I really like that carrot on a stick system. I still can't find that last secret chest in the deep woods.o_O

That said there are a couple things I did not like and that is:
-Sprinting being tied to an item you have to equip
-The whole equipping process
I think it's fine that you have an item that allows you to jump but having it tied to sprinting makes it feel clunky, it's not so bad right now but if you require the player to switch between abilities a lot down the line I could see it quickly becoming an annoyance. If you absolutely must have it be tied to an item perhaps allow us to quickly switch between all abilities on the fly without having to go through the menu every time, would a hotkey to cycle through them be possible? It would also be nice to be able to sprint inside buildings or at least inside your own home, just to make the loop of returning home to rest while grinding early on a little less tedious.

Overall I'd say this is a massive improvement over Infinity Dungeon 3D, the pacing of the fights and really just balance in general is much better, the art style is unique love it or hate it and it has much more personality over honeyselect renders. Definitely keeping my eye on this one.
Thanks a lot for the feedback, man!

I tried to improve a lot of things that I didn't like from Infinity Dungeon, and this was the result, haha! I'm planning to add a key that lets you equip items faster, but I didn't do it yet because it'd be kind of overkill since there's only two items.
About sprinting inside buildings, I mostly did that to avoid possible bugs, so I don't really know about that. I'll try to do what I can!

By the way, you can get the secret chest by choosing the wrong path a lot of times in the maze. (0.5% probability)

Again, thanks for playing! ^^

Reactions: fudisoap
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes