• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Out of curiosity if i choose fem prog is there hetro sex or is it pure lesbian? or is the malexfemale pairing only if i play as male prog
I keep my eye on this in case it ever changes but the dev said there is no pure lesbian route.

If it ever gets one i'll play it in a flash but I doubt it will, you're probably safe it doesn't sound liek that's what you are looking for.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I keep my eye on this in case it ever changes but the dev said there is no pure lesbian route.

If it ever gets one i'll play it in a flash but I doubt it will, you're probably safe it doesn't sound liek that's what you are looking for.
Thanks

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

So far I'm playing Fem and I am full Lez.

It doesn't need saying, But Mol is clearly the Undisputed Best girl!
hs_base mcfxmol_1 angle2.png View attachment mol relaxed.webp

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Damn, someone can share full save ? I m already in the city and missed out many scenes in the cave i think.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there any way to get Macy on your side and follow you like Mol? Or a way to fuck her?

combige

Jun 30, 2017
A very nice game indeed. Having a decent gameplay with real decisions.
I've played 0.1 and has a qustion - how to go with wolf and Macy? After I had her submissive and sleepy I have a bug of repeating message. For now I'm going out telling Macy I'll talk with Kria or send her away and give the wolf some meat.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Playing female protagonist and when Hana is talking to the MC's mother she calls the MC son instead of daughter.

ThunderOne

Jul 4, 2019
I asked the dev not long after it launched and was told it wasn't going to be full lesbian romance. Might be for now but it won't stay that way.
Just wanted to clear this misunderstanding. What I meant to say is that you will miss out on a lot of content if you play as full lesbian, because the game has a lot more to offer. But the same goes for any restriction you have. If you don't like lesbian scenes you'll miss out on a lot of fun too. But that doesn't mean you can't play as a full lesbian or full straight. Literally every scene in the game is optional right now and I'll do everything I can to keep it like that.

My idea was always to not force any content on the player, because the game has and will continue to have a lot of different fetishes. The closer you get to being forced into a scene is if you lose to the goblins or Kria (the boss) in the cave but even then you can just reload the game and not lose instead, prepare better for the fight, or just leave without fighting any of them. What I mean is, there are always other options.

Anyway, hopefully this clears that out. Cheers! Oh, and next release will be coming soon ;)

chichong

May 7, 2020
Just wanted to clear this misunderstanding. What I meant to say is that you will miss out on a lot of content if you play as full lesbian, because the game has a lot more to offer. But the same goes for any restriction you have. If you don't like lesbian scenes you'll miss out on a lot of fun too. But that doesn't mean you can't play as a full lesbian or full straight. Literally every scene in the game is optional right now and I'll do everything I can to keep it like that.

My idea was always to not force any content on the player, because the game has and will continue to have a lot of different fetishes. The closer you get to being forced into a scene is if you lose to the goblins or Kria (the boss) in the cave but even then you can just reload the game and not lose instead, prepare better for the fight, or just leave without fighting any of them. What I mean is, there are always other options.

Anyway, hopefully this clears that out. Cheers! Oh, and next release will be coming soon ;)

Just to be 100% correct, you did forced trans content on player. Not that I personally mind, the scene is damn well made and someone would be mad to complain about it. I'd love to see a lot more "training".

What bothers me regarding training is when you "practice a learned spell" is the same dialogue, same scene as you learn the spell.I was hoping at different reactions - not necessary changed animations, but at least one-two remarks if you "relearn" certain spells too much.

FC is very pretty, to the point I don't really care about anyone else in the game, I just want to see her and her "mistress" having fun on training ground. For certain I don't care about Mol. Too bad we don't have the option to kill her.

Anyway, thank you for your work, I look forward for more content.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes