ThunderOne

Jul 4, 2019
Just to be 100% correct, you did forced trans content on player. Not that I personally mind, the scene is damn well made and someone would be mad to complain about it. I'd love to see a lot more "training".

What bothers me regarding training is when you "practice a learned spell" is the same dialogue, same scene as you learn the spell.I was hoping at different reactions - not necessary changed animations, but at least one-two remarks if you "relearn" certain spells too much.

FC is very pretty, to the point I don't really care about anyone else in the game, I just want to see her and her "mistress" having fun on training ground. For certain I don't care about Mol. Too bad we don't have the option to kill her.

Anyway, thank you for your work, I look forward for more content.
When you are about to learn the futa spell, you get the option to say "I don't like this". If you do, you don't get the spell and any scenes involving futa content. At least that's how it was supposed to work. I'm not sure what part exactly you're talking about but you might have run into a bug, it's definitely not forced.

Also, you can kill Mol, just defeat her in combat. I didn't think anyone would do that, but there's definitely the option. You can also just leave her behind if you don't like her and she will never appear again.

chichong

May 7, 2020
When you are about to learn the futa spell, you get the option to say "I don't like this". If you do, you don't get the spell and any scenes involving futa content. At least that's how it was supposed to work. I'm not sure what part exactly you're talking about but you might have run into a bug, it's definitely not forced.

Also, you can kill Mol, just defeat her in combat. I didn't think anyone would do that, but there's definitely the option. You can also just leave her behind if you don't like her and she will never appear again.

Thank you for your answer.

You can't say blindly "I don't like this" before you know what the spell is about. At that point in the story you are desperate to get any advantage to escape. 1st spell is an attack spell, maybe 2nd will provide an additional arm to bitchslap the enemies or to hold a shield? :)

Also if you don't accept the spell, you are missing later potential content - as in straight sex. Anyway, already told you I am not complaining about it, as the scene is amazing. Can't stress enough how much I like the training ground.

As for Mol, I might be weird (hell, i'm on a website sporting all kind of sexual deviations, right?) but I draw line at zoophilia, bestiality, pedophilia and such. And Mol is basically a mongrel between a kid and an animal. Or a midget with an animal. Thanks for letting me know there is an option to kill her. I must have missed it. I assume it appears in the room with crates.

Please, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort you put in creating her, writing her dialogue. I get how disappointing might be for you when user X comes and says he'd rather miss half of your game content than accepting a character you've created - and I'm sorry for that.

But in my eyes is too close to an animal and too far from a human to be left alive - given the opportunity. And you were kind enough to provide that opportunity.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was really cool ... I'm into fantasy worlds, superpowers and things so it was a good match, the world was interesting and the renders were good.

A few things I noted as I went through though:

I was a bit sad there was nothing on the demi-goblin's body, I think actually killing him rather than just looting the chest and slipping away gives you some Mol points but I woulda liked a bit more for my efforts.
Likewise I kinda wish you could go back and tell that one other goblin that he can be boss now - I'm guessing not because the other one was promised Hana as his mother or whatever, and so it can't work out well between you guys, but still, I woulda kinda liked to keep my word a bit ... (and if you go the complete opposite and slaughter them all then there's no loot on their bodies, nor the half-elf lady who you'd think would have some coin and stuff for trading with, or something, anything, especially as you can't fuck her).

If you make the half-elf woman (with the wolf) fall asleep, it says you succeed, but then she asks your name and you have a convo with her that sends her away like as if you'd used the charm spell instead.
Also when you catch her horny and masturbating I was gutted there was no way to offer to fuck her, just ask some questions then follow and watch her with the dog.
Also, when there was an option to type in a name I was hoping that'd lead to interesting things ... but you can say you're Kria, she'll say she's never heard of that, then in the next sentence you say you're with Kria and you chat about him.

I do wonder if the option of choosing your character's gender will cause the dev more hassle than it's worth, as that must increase the number of renders needed significantly ... normally I'm not into female MC's but as she can grow a dick to fuck things then I'm fine with it either way - was gutted you didn't get to stick that into Hana yet either.

When you play as the dude, Hana says "sorry I dragged your daughter into this" or something like that to his mother, when you're the girl she says "son", so that's had the ol'switcheroo somehow.

But yeah, I really liked this, and enjoyed there was a bit more to it than a simple VN, I'll look forward to more.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, i wanted to ask if we have any interaction with the wolf. After i gave the meat to him i got a "+10" with him, meaning we have a relationship status, but so far i found nothing.

Ps. Tha same goes to Macy who i don't have any interaction after charming her.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I quite like this game but the problem is that without looking at the gallery you kinda expect there to be more options: not being able to fuck wolf elf being the big one I can think of.

I'd also think that it would be a good idea for the game maker to start, if not a walkthrough then a rough guide now because it feels like there's a lot of complexity to things that, well, might be false but who knows? There appear to be moving parts, they may matter so I'd prefer knowing to having to bungle through everything

Silent B3TA

Aug 6, 2020
The game was awesome just hope a new update comes out soon lol I also hope that it will be a very long game to enjoy great work making it and i wish you all the best!

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
how you get the wolf scene i ahve no clue how
If I remember correctly, you need to get the piece of meat from one of the locations before encountering the wolf.

P.S You also need to be playing the HC patched version. I don't know if the links in the OP are pre-patched though

Reactions: Howdo

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
If I remember correctly, you need to get the piece of meat from one of the locations before encountering the wolf.

P.S You also need to be playing the HC patched version. I don't know if the links in the OP are pre-patched though
where is the wolf the first thing i can do is find the elf lady there is no other option at first

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I visited Inn in the city few times and it was always empty. Is content there behind some RNG?

Jul 10, 2019
Lots of promise. v0.1.2 certainly leaves the gamer wanting more. Looking forward to future releases!

By the way, while trying to figure out if there was any further content (after having escaped from Macy but not "talked" to her) . . . I decided to go back to the cave from the city. And was given the option of additional content - which amounted to interactions on the road between Mol and Hana. I wasn't able to replicate that. When first presented, the "option" indicated this "sometimes" happened. So a random number generated event? Anyone else get that? Were you able to replicate it?

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes