Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
cant find where the orcs are. have roamed around the woods its jusst wolves, harpies and bandits. help?
I met them in the woods that are south-east of the map. But as the developper wrote it's random so you may have to go several times.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Here is hoping for more goblin content while I wait for Goblin Layer to do their content update :p

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
guys Ive met Mol and after chatting with her the game gives an error if I ask her if she wants to leave with me and another one when leaving the cave (I guess cause I ignored the other error twice)
I'm having this same exact problem. It's one of those "uncaught exception" errors. Anyone know a solution, or is this something the dev has to fix? I know there's content beyond the cave, which other people are clearly talking about.

Erack

Sep 11, 2018
I've got a bug, whenever I load a save it tells me that it updated the file from 2.0 to 2.5, but it constantly says that even if I load a file I saved after already seeing the message when it should already be 2.5, this always brings me back to the hideout where you free Shae. Any ideas for a fix?

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
'Sup, peeps. Had to reload winders OS after installing a new Nvidia card. Lost my shit in the process. Anyone got a save for me from really anywhere?

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes