NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just try this game for the first time today and it's amazing. I was a little bit put off by the amount of hardcore tags at first but fortunately most the fetish seem to be avoidable if its not your kind. There is a lots of choices with different outcome and route. Different way to solved quest make it feel like an true RPG games. Also being able to play as a female protagonist is a nice addition.
I haven't finished the current version yet. Can someone tell me how much content is there since the game is only 600MB? I hope its not too short :(. Also what the patch are for?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just try this game for the first time today and it's amazing. I was a little bit put off by the amount of hardcore tags at first but fortunately most the fetish seem to be avoidable if its not your kind. There is a lots of choices with different outcome and route. Different way to solved quest make it feel like an true RPG games. Also being able to play as a female protagonist is a nice addition.
I haven't finished the current version yet. Can someone tell me how much content is there since the game is only 600MB? I hope its not too short :(. Also what the patch are for?
Patch makes some characters related to the MC for future incest and beastiality (optional)

Please note, there is no content planned for the 'older totally not a relative of the MC'

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Patch makes some characters related to the MC for future incest and beastiality (optional)

Please note, there is no content planned for the 'older totally not a relative of the MC'
Thank you. I don't really care about incest but do I still get beastiality content without the patch?
edit: wait, Ninia and Elle is MC sister and mother right? I think the version I'm playing is pre patch version. What do you mean there is no content planned for the 'older totally not a relative of the MC" ? Do you mean the mom?

Last edited:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
At the start where I can pick a gender, it says a male MC can only sexually interact with females. Does this include Trans/Futa or is that only a thing with the female MC (or is the female MC even the only character matching the trans/futa tag)?

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Laptop with i7 6500u, nvidia 940mx, ssd drive running win.
I have high end gaming pc but i dont use it for this.
Your cpu might be the weak link here. My advice is make sure you don't have too many operations going on. That's tough on a dual core cpu. Turning off any anti-virus you have running will help as well. Especially if it's 3rd party. I don't know much capacity your ssd has, but I'd look at uninstalling any apps or programs you're not (or shouldn't) be using. Especially bloatware. Ren'py has a rep for loading slow. Even devs have trouble now & then. Once you've spruced up your ssd you can always try a fresh game install. This advice is pretty generic, I admit. The diffs in the specs of our pc's makes it tough to nail down.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 46 Votes