ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
That's just how it is, Ellen doesn't seem to have any scene (or, rather, did not have 1 until the most recent patch). And I assume the new scene won't be accessed until you made some more story progress.
Ah okey it felt weird that you can't even talk to her since you can talk to everyone else in the house.

You can't do anything with her until you learn the spell haunted herald.
Good to know.

Also a bit spoilerish but a reaction I had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still I'm liking the game so far and my two favorite girls so far are probably Mol and Galthia.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Ah okey it felt weird that you can't even talk to her since you can talk to everyone else in the house.

Good to know.
Keep in mind this is an early version, and the incest stuff has to be added back via the patch, so I feel as if the Dev deserves quite a bit of patience. I can assure you the content already in the game is pretty good (and I tend to be nitpicky with this style of game).

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Not sure if I encountered a bug or not (or if it's been mentioned already) but after I had gotten Shae back home and I went back to the city I told Galthia to leave the party at the family house and then when she left both she and Shae told me that they would wait but wanted to get home soon. So now Galthia + Shae are both in the moms house now but when I interact with them now I get this screen now.
Shae.jpg

Which seems a bit weird since I already brought her home and she seemingly left the party after she ran into her house.

Here's my save file btw if it's needed, 1-6 is a wolf figth just before I went back to town after having left Shae but before telling Galthia to leave the party and 3-5 is a save from after being back in town and having told Galthia to leave the party so whats shown in the picture happens.

Edit: After restarting the game and reloading I did notice that Hana for some reason had started to follow me on the 3-5 save and I am able to still ask Galthia to follow me, after I tell Hana to stay, which makes her and Shae follow me, but I still don't get why Shae turns up in the house again and why she starts following me again.

Last edited:

xsamp

Oct 14, 2020
with hc patch active i get an error for the second option with ninia river one i think, but the hangout option works normally with hc patch. also even with hc patch i cant access the night scene mentioned in changelog for Elle in the manor. I have all quests completed.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
You can only do that scene at after a specific time during the night.
Mind saying what time that is because I tried to do the scene every 15 mins through a night and I couldn't get it to trigger, so either I am just unlucky and there is some rng tied to it, you need to have done something more then just having the spell or my games broken when it comes to that particular scene.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
At 23:0 all the way to 6:0 when clicking on Elle you should get a message stating. Elle seems to be sleeping lightly. Anything more then a soft touch could wake them up. Then 3 options will appear take advantage steal or cancel. Not sure if you have to do some quests before or not.

I just noticed that your playing the trap/feminine looking dude so it could be that there's a bug with them or something as I'm playing the female character.

Also are you trying to do this at the mom's house or at the FC/MC's manor that they get from the mayor as you can only do this at the manor?

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Mind saying what time that is because I tried to do the scene every 15 mins through a night and I couldn't get it to trigger, so either I am just unlucky and there is some rng tied to it, you need to have done something more then just having the spell or my games broken when it comes to that particular scene.
Ifartedtoolong is certainly right. The scene happens in the manor (the look of the bedroom shows it), you must get it from the mayor first; just wait and a guard will come and lead you to the mayor's house. About the time, I guess it doesn't matter much provided it's night and Elle is asleep.

Jan 28, 2019
Very mixed feelings.

Fantasy. Great. RPG? Great. Story seems interesting. Love the renders.

So, what are my hang ups?
Relationships seem very grindy. Longer and more detailed scenes for futa than for when you choose not to transform. But the big one for me is how little content.
I last downloaded and played this the first week of may, 2021.
I waited a year to download it and load my save. And I'm finished with all quests and probably most scenes in under an hour. I'm just lost at how, in a year, so little has been added.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
At 23:0 all the way to 6:0 when clicking on Elle you should get a message stating. Elle seems to be sleeping lightly. Anything more then a soft touch could wake them up. Then 3 options will appear take advantage steal or cancel. Not sure if you have to do some quests before or not.

I just noticed that your playing the trap/feminine looking dude so it could be that there's a bug with them or something as I'm playing the female character.

Also are you trying to do this at the mom's house or at the FC/MC's manor that they get from the mayor as you can only do this at the manor?
Been trying at the old home, I'm pretty sure that I've done everything in the game so far but I've not been able to get the the guard to appear that brings the MC + gang to the new house. At the same time as mentioned Shae is respawning at the old house, and not sure if it is a bug or not but even though the house attack quest is finished it is still popping up in the street as a location to search rumours about.

So while I'm not 100% it seems like the save has become corrupt at some point or the game just bugged out on me.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
house attack
That's normal as it's there on my game as well.

Quests that I have completed. Shrouded in mistery - long way from home - criminal investigation - the dealers - Kria must die - lost heirloom - the factory - workers of the shadows - not that ugly. It never triggered right away but did when I left and went to the forest for a bit and when I returned a guard came to the house saying that the mayor wanted to see them.

For the Shae part I have no clue on as she's not with me anymore.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
That's normal as it's there on my game as well.

Quests that I have completed. Shrouded in mistery - long way from home - criminal investigation - the dealers - Kria must die - lost heirloom - the factory - workers of the shadows - not that ugly. It never triggered right away but did when I left and went to the forest for a bit and when I returned a guard came to the house saying that the mayor wanted to see them.

For the Shae part I have no clue on as she's not with me anymore.
Well in my game I have.

Completed quests
Shrouded in mystery
Long way home
Not that ugly
The Dealers
Criminal investigation
Kria must die
Lost heirloom
The Factory
Workers in the shadow

Ongoing quests but all of them are marked as end of content for current release
Wif, here I come (main quest)
This little fucker (side quest)
Not so friendly neighbour (side quest)
The Loravalur Family (side quest)
Galthia, the half-giant (side quest)
No dead ends (side quest)

Outside of that I've far as I can tell from the gallery gotten every scene (except the mom scene), maxed out all characters in their relationship stats that I can raise and I've waited some 20-30 days after I freed the slaves and met the Mayor.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
If you met the mayor then you should have the manor then and you can now sneak into her room at night.
I've only met the Mayor once which was when I had just cleared out the slavers house and freed the slaves and the MC was imprisoned. After that the MC was just let go and then the MC met up with Galbitha and Shae. Nothing outside of that happened and the Mayor never talked about a reward or a new house.

Reactions: kuine

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
The combat and map movement is a little rough, but the rest of the game is pretty great. I love Ninia and the content with her, perhaps my only request would be the ability to buy a strap on so those players that dislike futa (like me) can still enjoy those scenes.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I don't remember meeting the mayor twice but it's been awhile since I played it. I left the house and walked to the forest and town where Shae was dropped off at and then headed back home when I got there someone knocked on the door and I was told the mayor wanted to see them.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes