Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Do we know of anywhere that has the android port with patch? Even a slightly older version would be good.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Need a updated walkthrough, I have no idea what to do anymore. I got the Mayor and the new home. The only quest I have that is not "End of Content for this Release" is The Little Fucker. But, I killed the girl/rat in a alley by mistake. So, I have no idea what to do. There is a gallery scene with a girl in cave and a dog I don't recall ever seeing in my playthrough either.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Have a problem with Shae, she doesn't appear in the explore option I got a Puyutah clone (even in the slaver lair I got 2 Puyutah)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wolfkins

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man every time i see this one it makes me sad. The first one was GOLD but got cancelled for certain reasons. :cry:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I'm getting an error where if I try to roll back, it takes me to my last save

Also, can we get a way to hide text box?

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I have a question: when the heroine lost the battle, the game ended, is this situation corrected? on the fact that when the battle is lost, a sex scene is shown and the game continues from the same place

kylehill1111

Nov 20, 2021
Can somebody post a link for prepatched version 2.6 I don't know how to patch it myself and I can't find a tutorial anywhere

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Extract game into a folder download patch and open it until you get to the folder named game open the game folder till you see the folder named game. Drag and drop the game folder from the patch onto the folder where the game folder is and it'll be added to the game folder if it has files that it has to overwrite let it. Bring game up and your good to go.

kylehill1111

Nov 20, 2021
Extract game into a folder download patch and open it until you get to the folder named game open the game folder till you see the folder named game. Drag and drop the game folder from the patch onto the folder where the game folder is and it'll be added to the game folder if it has files that it has to overwrite let it. Bring game up and your good to go.
How do I extract it into a folder? Sorry I'm just really not adept with computers

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes