mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I got to the point where I'm stuck in Europa 4, leaving to any planets will result in ALICE taking over. I've tried boosting MR to 2 with the VR and book, also upgrading the engine but still results the same.

Is there no way to continue anymore? Is my save just fucked now?
Unless you picked the option which gives access to the cheats at the start of the game, then that save is probably a dead end now, yes. If you want to travel around without worries, you must have at least 4 MR, if I remember correctly, anything lower and the clock starts ticking with each trip you take. You get warnings in the form of scenes during travels, and examining yourself gives you some hints of your overall mental status as well.

There are ways to raise your MR during quests and events, but I don't know if you have access to any where you are now.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If you want to travel around without worries, you must have at least 4 MR, if I remember correctly... [and] there are ways to raise your MR during quests and events.
That's what I remember too. As long as you have at least MR 4, the MC will be fine. Even if you dip below that for a time, you'll normally still be fine as long as not too much time passes (via trips, actions, or events) and you're able to raise MR before the timer catches up to you. However, sabermaster2, it does sound like you've boned that run unfortunately. But I hope you take that in stride and are better prepared on the next run if you don't have a save from an earlier point in your game. A lot of the old and current players have experienced one unfortunate end or another for Celeste -- whether they were intended or not -- but it's fun to explore, isn't it? Keep at it, it's a great game that the dev created for folks to enjoy. It's a real gem! Cheers and have fun!

Reactions: sabermaster2

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
Unless you picked the option which gives access to the cheats at the start of the game, then that save is probably a dead end now, yes. If you want to travel around without worries, you must have at least 4 MR, if I remember correctly, anything lower and the clock starts ticking with each trip you take. You get warnings in the form of scenes during travels, and examining yourself gives you some hints of your overall mental status as well.

There are ways to raise your MR during quests and events, but I don't know if you have access to any where you are now.
That's what I remember too. As long as you have at least MR 4, the MC will be fine. Even if you dip below that for a time, you'll normally still be fine as long as not too much time passes (via trips, actions, or events) and you're able to raise MR before the timer catches up to you. However, sabermaster2, it does sound like you've boned that run unfortunately. But I hope you take that in stride and are better prepared on the next run if you don't have a save from an earlier point in your game. A lot of the old and current players have experienced one unfortunate end or another for Celeste -- whether they were intended or not -- but it's fun to explore, isn't it? Keep at it, it's a great game that the dev created for folks to enjoy. It's a real gem! Cheers and have fun!
Thanks for the info guys, I managed to scrape by and reach MR4 with a random bar drunk event and the Dark Wonder drug.

Reactions: Back

hypnoaddict

Jan 9, 2021
I put this game on my to try list, I just wanted to know is this game like A spell for all? I don't mind being female but am I corrupting other females and making a harem? Or is it more like a female trying to stop getting corrupted. Hoping its the first option more like ASFA.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I put this game on my to try list, I just wanted to know is this game like A spell for all? I don't mind being female but am I corrupting other females and making a harem? Or is it more like a female trying to stop getting corrupted. Hoping its the first option more like ASFA.
Definitely the latter. You can get into plenty of non-corrupting stuff, but the mind-control is targeted at the protagonist.

cpt spark

Jun 8, 2017
Will the second game use images similar to the first or have art drawn ala Caliross? I think both work well but I was curious

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Will the second game use images similar to the first or have art drawn ala Caliross? I think both work well but I was curious
2D art, to have more freedom as well as avoid any legal issues. Here if you want an idea of what it will look like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steveytheman

Mar 2, 2019
I really enjoyed this one. Mechanically it was a bit clunky but the plot and writing were good. As others have noted there wasn't a tonne of F/M, which is something I hope there will be a lot more of in the sequel and with more varied actions in the scenes.

Based on my experience with this I'm considering doing the unthinkable and paying for the followup.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15 and mdqp

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
Up to this day it is the BEST lesbian MC game imo. Great gameplay, great plot, great story, great lore!
And it makes me really happy the second game being developed! And really hope you would be able to go on yuri - only route.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Up to this day it is the BEST lesbian MC game imo. Great gameplay, great plot, great story, great lore!
And it makes me really happy the second game being developed! And really hope you would be able to go on yuri - only route.
The game also has great fans. ^_^

I assume a yuri only route will be possible, as I generally try to make scenes optional.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can I play this on android or joiplay?
Honestly, I don't know. I assume the HTML version would theoretically run on an android browser, but I don't know how they handle right-clicks (which are necessary to play) and I don't know if the guy who helped me with the conversion implemented a mobile UI either.

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? It says totdc_autoconv_upgrade is not defined
When I try and open it on chrome
Really don't know. On my setup (Android 13) it just works. Did you copy all files from the archive? There is file "totdc_autoconv_upgrade.js".

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
To Whom It May Concern . . . (a Moderator, maybe ?) ;

The Windows "GoFile" Link, leads to a, "no download available" .

EDIT : MEGA still works . . . though ;)

Last edited:

Gioggioww

Mar 24, 2022
I'm following the walktrought, but still can't understand how to access to the final challenge #2, any tips on that?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes