VN Ren'Py Tales of the Eclipse: Goblin Encounter [v0.1.2] [DaxOfAllTrades]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think i like her, she actually looks a bit more like she is from an actual fantasy world.
Most fantasy characters on here tend to not have even a spec of dirt on their skin, naturally that's not very fantasy.
It would be fine for them to look clean if they're just out of the bath, but even during battle or other dirty activities?
Yes, there should be dirt on the characters.
I think your elf should be at 5.0 tho, or 5.3 at most. :whistle::coffee:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I think i like her, she actually looks a bit more like she is from an actual fantasy world.
Most fantasy characters on here tend to not have even a spec of dirt on their skin, naturally that's not very fantasy.
It would be fine for them to look clean if they're just out of the bath, but even during battle or other dirty activities?
Yes, there should be dirt on the characters.
I think your elf should be at 5.0 tho, or 5.3 at most. :whistle::coffee:
In D&D and Path Elves are described as tall and lithe.

yeah I wanted her to be a little dirty, like she was running around barefoot

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Does this game not create any folders in the App Data? I see nothing in the /roaming/RenPy

Is it somewhere else or does it make any anything?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Does this game not create any folders in the App Data? I see nothing in the /roaming/RenPy

Is it somewhere else or does it make any anything?
It might be named something else. Move all your game folders out, restart the game, make note of what it's named and move everything back in.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
It might be named something else. Move all your game folders out, restart the game, make note of what it's named and move everything back in.
That's the odd thing, the computer is new and only has two RenPy games in it. Not much AppData either besides Microsoft, google, mozilla.

I can't find where this game saves things.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
That's the odd thing, the computer is new and only has two RenPy games in it. Not much AppData either besides Microsoft, google, mozilla.

I can't find where this game saves things.
I have no idea then. I haven't dl'd this. Hopefully someone else can help.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I have no idea then. I haven't dl'd this. Hopefully someone else can help.
It is a bit odd.

Is there a way of finding where an executable saves data, or is pulling from (for saves files from AppData)? I'm not a computer wiz and the file explorer search only yielded the game folder itself.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
It is a bit odd.

Is there a way of finding where an executable saves data, or is pulling from (for saves files from AppData)? I'm not a computer wiz and the file explorer search only yielded the game folder itself.
You're pretty much askin the wrong guy here. I work with my hands, not my brain. :ROFLMAO:

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Cute looking game, may I suggest a redesign on her teeth. Maybe some teeth that are less likely to shred rofl.
Concept is a good idea too and I like the story line. However, would prefer my female to be taller than waist high, to much of a grade school feel here sorry just how I see it. One last suggestion, if you don't mind, perhaps give her some height, maybe make it so her head is like shoulder high to the MC with a suitable petite to mild weight. just suggesting, but best wishes to you with this one. thanks for the share.

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes