Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
By the time this update came out, i had already reached level 12 (no cheating). But I can't see the new New combat skill - Fire Slash. Do I have to replay from the start to get it at level 3, shouldn't it be automatically added? or would it become available when i reach next level?

Reactions: luisar018

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
By the time this update came out, i had already reached level 12 (no cheating). But I can't see the new New combat skill - Fire Slash. Do I have to replay from the start to get it at level 3, shouldn't it be automatically added? or would it become available when i reach next level?
probably have to start again. just use a save editor to make yourself like lvl 7 or something, so you can breeze through. it sounds like alot of the new content was added to the earlier parts of the game anyway.

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
Is the brunette in red dress with a giant tits officially in the game.
She's the viscountess in the government district.
Damm, I applaud you for your patience. The skill is only learned by leveling up to lv. 4, but I would recommend not starting over again, since you should be able to just steamroll everything without having to rely on the skill.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I'm getting "Application Can't Be Opened" on Mac. Anyone have a solution for this? Would love to give this game a whirl.

Yeeewang

Jun 29, 2021
Can someone help with the "Locate the assassin" part im really confused and there is no walkthrough at least i haven't founded one yet

Jun 30, 2021
The game looks promising enough, great arts, an entertaining story and a decent MC goblin (a rare thing in games of this kind (y)).
What in my humble opinion this game could use:
- A complication of the main quests, as well as the addition of secondary quests that will appear as the our hero travels;
- reducing the morale (or something else) for running away from the battle;
- reducing the number of skirmishes with enemies (especially relevant to those who are just looking for secrets on the map and do not want to engage in conflict);
- addition of animation in erotic scenes.

Jun 30, 2021
Nice game so far, and while it could use some more erotic scenes, from what I see, that wouldn't really fit the plot thus far. I do wish there was some way to bring the elf into your party, though...
Great idea to create a green team with beautiful girls - this could grow into a full-fledged turn-based strategy.
But we are a little different site here the main idea of filing sexual content. Although if it could be diluted with an interesting turn-based strategy, I would be unspeakably happy :cool:

Cyclone3912

May 3, 2017
I usually use arrow keys for these games but the character disappears from the screen any time I try. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes