Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pixels running around bumping in some RNG you can auto yourself out of, provided you have lotta HP.
is this game as good as it looks?
Goblins are actually gremlins look-alikes, small smurf like fellas only puss colored and frog skinned.
how you get gurls down and dirty is beyond me, but this seems to be the premise :
- the one goblin cast out and sword equipped to get the gurls.

Reactions: charlez

immichael123

Apr 29, 2019
"seek authorization from Viscountees Helen", where do I find her? I tried to go east from church and nothing happens

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"seek authorization from Viscountees Helen", where do I find her? I tried to go east from church and nothing happens
When you finally find the passage to that eastern little square, the north side house is actually enterable. The big wooden window looking part? Thats a door.

Karsh

May 10, 2017
The game not running...
This is the debug message:
[0622/004801.318:WARNING:in_range_cast.h(38)] value 594299953699356672 out of range
[0622/004801.349:ERROR: process_info.cc(375)] NtQuerySystemInformation SystemExtendedHandleInformation: <failed to retrieve error message (0x13d)> (0xc0000003)
[0622/004801.931:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(178)] WinHttpCrackUrl: Successo. (0x0)

Any help?

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Is there no new content in this update?
Only new content I've found, is a food stall in the first part of the city/village with a hunt and collect quest, and some content with the elven whore. In other words, not worth the download if you've played 0.21 imo. Think I'll wait a dozen or so updates before playing again, as the updates seems to be very small so far.

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
Just started replaying bg2 and now I see this, baldur's gate similar something in OP.. Seems like I gotta try this game out! Also it doesn't matter how much money devs put down on graphics and such in RPGs.. They still can't beat baldur's gate 2!
I really liked the adventuring aspect of BG and tried to implement that into my game. I agree with you, not a single modern RPG I've played even rivals BG.

the gobbo should just look a bit taller and more ugly thats all. since he is intended to be a young goblin he should not look way older. and nice renders i agree aswell as quite a lot of nice girls

excuse me but why is this under latest updates when there is no new content? did i miss anything?
There doesn't seem to be a consensus as to the standard size of goblins. I can make the MC look bigger, but I'm content with how he looks at the moment.

The thread was updated by a moderator. I've since updated the new content for V0.25 in the changelog.

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
When you finally find the passage to that eastern little square, the north side house is actually enterable. The big wooden window looking part? Thats a door.
The door now has a person guarding next to it, so it can't be missed.

Only new content I've found, is a food stall in the first part of the city/village with a hunt and collect quest, and some content with the elven whore. In other words, not worth the download if you've played 0.21 imo. Think I'll wait a dozen or so updates before playing again, as the updates seems to be very small so far.
The new scenes for the update feature more than twice the usual amount of renders. I know that some devs put out several hundred or even a thousand renders per update, but I'm a single dev and I simply don't have the enormous time required to put out huge updates.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really liked the adventuring aspect of BG and tried to implement that into my game. I agree with you, not a single modern RPG I've played even rivals BG.
I loved the BG when it came out and then it got better with the BG2 and Throne of Bhaal, and now I have the BG3. It can be said that I like that saga.

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
I loved the BG when it came out and then it got better with the BG2 and Throne of Bhaal, and now I have the BG3. It can be said that I like that saga.
Not a fan of anything Larian has put out. Played through DOS 1 and 2, didn't like them in the slightest. They just don't have the same kind of adventure spirit as the past games. If anything I actually enjoyed PoE more.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes