fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
At some point they say you have to go East of Church, when in reality is West. Please fix that, it's confusing.

Reactions: ColdCats

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Just started replaying bg2 and now I see this, baldur's gate similar something in OP.. Seems like I gotta try this game out! Also it doesn't matter how much money devs put down on graphics and such in RPGs.. They still can't beat baldur's gate 2!
atm. the games quite linear. so you might not get that baldur's gate experience in this.

vishesh

Jun 29, 2018
in the change log it says theres a new sword, where can i find it also how to get this new skill i am lv 10 but didnt get it
??

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
in the change log it says theres a new sword, where can i find it also how to get this new skill i am lv 10 but didnt get it
??
Did you start a new game or play from an old save ? That might be the issue cause i played from scratch and have both the sword and the skill.
(You get the sword at the beginning from the goblin lord (or whatever his title is) and the new skill you get at level 4.)

I like the game, just 1 thing lacking imo that is a must have for a game like this, a gallery, or making scenes replayable.

Reactions: luisar018

pixacc

Jul 24, 2017
There is a gamebreaking bug if you check the suspicious house after completing the assassin quest: The cutscene plays again but if you follow outside of town she's not there and you can't get into town anymore.

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes