dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Can anyone say where the save folder is located in android or the name of the folder? Not seeing it in the /data folder.

Reactions: luisar018

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
How is the game? I'm ok with monster and shota but generally but how many scence are there. i don't want to grind my ass off just for some lackluster BJ scense, not worth the time for me.

Reactions: luisar018

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Only things i've found:

Talk to the vendor chick she'll give you a quest to deliver 5 food crated to the pub. (you can only carry 1 crate at a time)
After that talk to her again and a cut scene will play. 1 dud will grope her and then after you titfuck her.

Talk to the high class whore (area where the pub is.) MC will say something about getting something expensive will make her change her tune.
When you enter the city talk to the guy on the right and buy the pearl necklace. Go back to the high class whore. Talk to her again. You can do this twice i think and she'll show off her tits, then her pussy.

That's it. Not sure if there's more but i don't think there is.
Where are the boxes?

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Only things i've found:

Talk to the vendor chick she'll give you a quest to deliver 5 food crated to the pub. (you can only carry 1 crate at a time)
After that talk to her again and a cut scene will play. 1 dud will grope her and then after you titfuck her.

Talk to the high class whore (area where the pub is.) MC will say something about getting something expensive will make her change her tune.
When you enter the city talk to the guy on the right and buy the pearl necklace. Go back to the high class whore. Talk to her again. You can do this twice i think and she'll show off her tits, then her pussy.

That's it. Not sure if there's more but i don't think there is.
Where are the boxes?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Why does the game ask for permission to have access to the location as well as take pictures and record audio on mobile? That's a little alarming
didnt ask on pc as far as i remember. don't know how this works on mobile lol

LoneCactus

Aug 22, 2019
didnt ask on pc as far as i remember. don't know how this works on mobile lol
Yeah it's a thing on mobile where some games and applications ask for various permissions like having access to your device's files so they save stuff, or use your microphone for recordings, or gain access to your location for things like gps apps. But I don't see why a game like this would require permissions to things like the camera, mic or location...:unsure:

Reactions: Steffane

HeliosAddams

Aug 20, 2021
Had copied the "save" folder from v.0.25 and paste in the game folder but still can't talk anymore with the girl or go to north. Someone help plz

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Had copied the "save" folder from v.0.25 and paste in the game folder but still can't talk anymore with the girl or go to north. Someone help plz
The new content involves the vendor girl and the "luxury" whore. Whe you enter the city talk to the guy to the right of the vendor and buy the pearls. Talk to the vendor to get a quest that leads to the scenes with her and repeatedly talk to the luxury whore to get her scenes (make sure you have the pearl necklace)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes