indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I'm really intrigued with this one, how its gonna turn out to be. I hope the dev keeps working on this one.
There's this same potential in this game similar to Peasant's Quest and A Struggle With Sin. Would be shame that potential going waste.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think this title is going to be on abandoned status
maybe he will come back - let’s hope so. Still one of the two by far best goblin games if not the best. He just should make the mc a bit taller... I talked to him in discord about 5/6 months ago the stuff I read of him sounded dedicated and with serious goals never thought this journey might end so soon with this game

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
maybe he will come back - let’s hope so. Still one of the two by far best goblin games if not the best. He just should make the mc a bit taller... I talked to him in discord about 5/6 months ago the stuff I read of him sounded dedicated and with serious goals never thought this journey might end so soon with this game
I agree, it is very promising goblin game it has potential, It's not like I'm trying to stir the pot with pessimism, just not hearing anything from dev for a longer time in cases like this means usually that title is going straight to graveyard. There is a probability that dev is just too busy with work or something like that.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This was described as a solo, part-time project by the Dev and their most recent communications (Patreon, Discord, itch.io and here) were four months ago. Hopefully they are in good health and just became busy with other things.

For now, marking as Abandoned per site guidelines.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
forgotten roylas of… (always forget the full name but you will find it)
Quick look at the game "forgotten royals of astellar".
Seems it's basically an NTR game, where 3 goblins join your party and corrupt the female companions that join you, rather than you playing as a Goblin or orc yourself.

Reactions: luisar018

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Quick look at the game "forgotten royals of astellar".
Seems it's basically an NTR game, where 3 goblins join your party and corrupt the female companions that join you, rather than you playing as a Goblin or orc yourself.
well I didn’t say you play as a goblin I just said “goblin game” and it is in fact a goblin game cause there are goblins in it and they play a main part. But sorry I might have broke your expectations/dreams

Reactions: luisar018

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
well I didn’t say you play as a goblin I just said “goblin game” and it is in fact a goblin game cause there are goblins in it and they play a main part. But sorry I might have broke your expectations/dreams
Oddly sour answer lol.
My reply was simply a heads up for anyone looking for a game like this where you play as a Goblin like monster so they aren't disappointed.

Some goblin/orc games i've played, for those interested. (Judge whether worth playing yourself. Orc Strike for example, I lost interest and haven't finished.)
All you play as humanoid monster MC.
There are clearly quite a few others on this sites aswell. Maybe of even higher quality than what's on my list.

The legend of the goblins
Rise of Vruk (remake of - A goblins tale)
The orc of vengeance
Goblin Lord!
That time I got re-incarnated as an Orc
Grolokk
Orc Strike! Revenge war of Gregory

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
ABANDONED! man, this game had such promise

does anyone know if the dev mentioned dropping the game, or the abandoned tag there cause no word/ update in some time?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
does anyone know if the dev mentioned dropping the game, or the abandoned tag there cause no word/ update in some time?
Couple posts up..

This was described as a solo, part-time project by the Dev and their most recent communications (Patreon, Discord, itch.io and here) were four months ago. Hopefully they are in good health and just became busy with other things.

For now, marking as Abandoned per site guidelines.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
He's abandoning one and..starting another goblin game?
The dev obviously has talent, but these types of games simply are not popular. He'd be wildly more succesfull if he made something like 3D Last Sovereign ( from Sierra Lee).

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Goblin games are niche yeah but still, the game only had what, 2 or 3 versions? Not enough to know if the game could be more popular or not.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes