Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Huh, those goblin games seem to be proliferating like crazy lately... Not that I mind, being the degenerate that I am.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Where is the save game directory on android version. I cant find game directory in android/data/...
Can you show/tell me pls

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021
Luga is searching for the Alchemist's Stone that is supposed to grant the wielder unlimited power, so it's possible that we might see an "evolved" version of him down the line.
Thanks for answering. I wonder why I do not know if you know goblin slayer, there are goblins evolve to other more powerful classes of goblin as a warrior knight paladin king and even the most powerful type of goblin hero

teamac

May 13, 2020
Just downloaded and got kicked out of the village and the game just crashes repeatedly.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
This might sound um... Rude, but can someone explain how to install the cheat menu plugin in this version of RPGM? Game's balanced and all but I lost my old saves and I'd love to wipe out those damn wolves!

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I played some kind of game where there was a goblin, I kicked it out with a pc and blocked it on the page, but I like this game, this goblin is a nice personality (of course not what it looks like hahaha), not completely shit like in the game before. thank you for the game :p

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
Is there an Inn where the MC can sleep? Can't find it.
Become a disciple at the church and you'll have to option to sleep.

Just downloaded and got kicked out of the village and the game just crashes repeatedly.
PC or Mac or Andriod?

Likes to know: why developer ignored renpy for rpgm ?? I can't understand it
I didn't. Renpy is more of a VN engine whereas RPGM is better suited to free roam gameplay.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The Mac version doesn't work: "nwjs quit unexpectedly."
Other RPGM games run fine.

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
Android version not working. Showing synthax error
Hmm...let me check.

Edit - just did some testing and the android version appears to be working fine on my phone. Have you tried downloading the apk again and reinstalling it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi.3
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes