Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Sorry for interrupt

i got a message that the door had been locked, do i miss any mission?

Thank you very much
You need to get the 2nd event with the church lady she tells you to visit the governess to get a pass. You visit the governess, she tells you about the assassin. You go to marketplace and go to door of building on left (as you enter from the south). it will spawn a cut scene and dialogue.

slorraine

Mar 12, 2020
You need to get the 2nd event with the church lady she tells you to visit the governess to get a pass. You visit the governess, she tells you about the assassin. You go to marketplace and go to door of building on left (as you enter from the south). it will spawn a cut scene and dialogue.
I didn't pay 1000gold to church, the above you mentioned is after 1000g payment, isn't right?

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
Nelix171 A single feral dog drops 16xp, a wolf drops 20xp. Leveling up doesn't just give you HP, it also increases your attack and defense, allowing you to take more hits. If you run out of potions, you can buy them from the vendor in Creyford. As for the sword, it will become an actual equipable item in the next update.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm not sure about older versions of RPGM, but the engine I'm using (RPGMZ) is reported to crash when running in M1 macs. Might just have to wait for an update.
It's OK - I played it on Windows instead. Thanks for the game - it is a good start.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
You should play Lust Epidemic followed by Treasure of Nadia. those are RPGM games that will knock your socks off.

This game has also done better with the graphical rendering than the standard RPGM.
Already familiar with NLTs works, saving ToN until it's complete.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Nelix171 A single feral dog drops 16xp, a wolf drops 20xp. Leveling up doesn't just give you HP, it also increases your attack and defense, allowing you to take more hits. If you run out of potions, you can buy them from the vendor in Creyford. As for the sword, it will become an actual equipable item in the next update.
Yeah, I got that now, but on the first pass thru to village I was getting 35 for each dog and NOT just gold. and the wolf was 40 for a single then 40 for a pair so... Once i came out of the village go get some more gold and level up it changed to 16 and 20 each. But the attacking wolves damage for so low an XP and the fact that their HP is 160 each when fighting 2 is a bit OTT. Especially when the max damage MC does each round is between 25 and 50 with the occasional (very rare) high 60s. I've basically gotta waste a full potion to heal after every encounter, even if only down to 100 HP

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
ColdCats
Nice game so far I like that the goblins are not pure evil here.
Also I read that there will be more foot fetish((y)) , but will you introduce more extreme fetishes later (like vomit or scat)?
Just asking, but anyway I hope you'll have fun making this game!
( Also when I held shift key my character disapperead)

Last edited:

PT

May 24, 2017
I can't open the file i downloaded. is it error or not? I download serveral times and when i open it, it say the file is corrupted.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes