BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Any blackmail or rape? I find that in some goblin lore this is something that comes up so I wondered where the game stood on that.

Rolf321

Aug 17, 2020
I cant enter the government building, nothing happens when I click on the door. Does anybody know why or am I just stupid?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Any blackmail or rape? I find that in some goblin lore this is something that comes up so I wondered where the game stood on that.
This goblin is a furious law enforcer. Among his actions is delivering murderers to justice (and I'm not kidding) but not blackmail or rape for now and personally I hope there aren't, the game is liking me.

I cant enter the government building, nothing happens when I click on the door. Does anybody know why or am I just stupid?
Try everything that remotely looks like a door (it seemed to me that it had many, but you can only enter through one, or just as I am nearsighted, I see badly) I have tried to enter first for what I suppose it should be a window and I couldn't (then I already went to what the door should be and I succeeded)

Reactions: darlic

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The forest is meant to be challenging but not overly so. I mean, you're literally a lone goblin wandering around with minimal equipment so the odds are kind of stacked against you.

Depending on which enemy you fight, you should be able to reach level 2 after 3 or 4 encounters. Level up heals all your HP and grants you an attack ability (backstab) which should help you deal with the boss.

Another strategy would be to just run away from all the fights dark souls style and save the potions for the boss. The game starts to open up after you reach the first town, and you can always come back later to level up.
what are these potionS you speak off ?
I just got 1 potion, an unequipable sword and a series of fights that I either engage in and win -leaving me with no health left to engage in another fight, or I run away from them all and have to fight a boss fight with not enough exp earned and only 1 potion.
No point trying to play a game that is impossible to progress in.

Last edited:

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
this used to be called the rise of vruk or something like that right? does anyone have a save file with the first release completed? i think i mightve deleted the first release of the game along with the saves

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
this used to be called the rise of vruk or something like that right? does anyone have a save file with the first release completed? i think i mightve deleted the first release of the game along with the saves
Thats another whole different game

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
what are these potionS you speak off ?
I just got 1 potion, an unequipable sword and a series of fights that I either engage in and win -leaving me with no health left to engage in another fight, or I run away from them all and have to fight a boss fight with not enough exp earned and only 1 potion.
No point trying to play a game that is impossible to progress in.
You get 10 potions at the start. The game isn't designed for the player to start with only 1 potion. Did you try restarting your game?

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
i got the kissing scene with sophie but how do i get the 2nd scene? it just says she needs time when i talk to her. i tried leaving the area and coming back but she says the same thing

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
This game is pants! I've got over 400HP but I get killed by 2 wolves on my first fight. The damage attribute is all incorrect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Very beautiful and funny game, with an original and interesting plot and gorgeous artworks. Congratulations to the developer.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Don’t know what you guys have with the combat. It’s not 2D shit and way more entertaining than most combat mini games in many other adult rpgs (except action rpgs in unreal etc ofc)

Also yes the wolf’s are tough and way tougher than the dogs But still doable you can’t do more than 2/3 encounters a day ofc. That’s why escaping is very welcome and actually work unlike in other games where you often can’t really escape.

solo wolf is totally doable especially after level 2.

And level 2 takes you maybe 10 dogs and 5/6 wolves. Yes it’s a bit tedious/exhausting but atm no big problem and I think dev will look into this in the future since this game is still in really early stages!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes